Last updated October 11th 2 pm AEST
PLEASE NOTE - When reporting any bugs:
This page is to consolidate and keep track of bug reports that happen to a large amount of people. To report a bug go here.
New issues are added to the bottom going forward
- No in-game ‘block’ (New faction Gem type) tutorial for the Underworld Fixed in update 4.1
- Sin of Maraj Troops with the “Omen” Trait can cause the game to freeze or soft lock the game at the start of battle - _Fixed in the next update version 4.1 _
- ’Locked’ Kingdom badges can appear in the incorrect position when first unlocked. Moving the screen should re-position them into the correct location. Fixed in update 4.1
- Casting Explosion Troops causes the game to freeze when they also summon another Troop, a cascade is made, and the Troop kills the last enemy at the end of battle - Fixed in update 4.1
- Treasure Troops will crash the game when Traiting, except for common and legendary Troops - Fixed. Please restart your game.
- White text is hard to read on some Faction backgrounds Fixed in update 4.1
- Pets from scheduled Pet Rescues showing up early in Guild Rescues Fixed.
- Traits with the Omen Trait do not provide Mana to the enemy team Fixed in the next update 4.1
- If you retreat after starting a battle, you get the Error message that the battle is finish and forces you to restart the game Fixed in update 4.1
- The ‘Valuable’ Trait on Treasure Troops doesn’t give Gold Fixed in the next update
- Secrets of the Crypt Weapon missing after purchase Fixed
- Lusts’ Temptation Trait not triggering on extra turn Fixed in update 4.1
- Enemy Troops can remain on the board but cannot be targetted or killed (Ghost Troops) Fixed in the next update, 4.1
- Treasure Troops do not count towards Troop collections Fixed in the next update, 4.1
- When ordering by Level in the Pets menu the skip to next section arrows do not work Fixed in update 4.1
- Some menus in the Underworld are missing “?” Help icons Fixed in update 4.1
- Difficulty Bonus Multipliers (XP, Gold, Souls) were added to some game modes that did not have a Difficulty option, such as Delves, Invasion, and Live Events Fixed.
- Spells that create Random Storms can create a Stone Block (Underworld Gem type) Storm Fixed
- Daily Task titles do always update until “View more” is selected Fixed in update 4.1
PC and mobile
- Achievement: A whole New (Under)World not working after unlocking two factions. Fixed
- Accounts can’t be switched between on console without completely exiting Gems of War: Fixed in update 4.1, where the achievements will complete.
- Xbox: Exceeding or scrolling past the end of a Banner list only returns you to the beginning in the Troops menu
Fixed in update 4.1 - This means that the issue has been fixed on the development team’s version of the game. Because this fix involves a code change, it needs to wait until the next game or client update.
Fixed - This means that the fix may have been done with a “data push” to the server. Restart your game by completely closing and reopening it to see the change. These fixes don’t require new updates so are usually instant.
Investigating The team is looking into the issue, testing the problem, or it’s still pending a fix at this stage.