I think I did this right. Hard to see the small text. THANK YOU
Quote: Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.
BEGIN BUG REPORT: XTS: Gems of War
Platform, device version and operating system:
* PC/Alienware/Steam Engine/Win10
- Screenshot or image:
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
* I was checking out the Executioner’s Perks for this time period. I clicked events, then the right tab then clicked the executioner image with the soul triangle also in the image, then I clicked “To battle”, then I decided I didn’t wanna battle right now (was not a PVP match, did not have the recommended card in use). I then clicked the top arrow in the left top corner to get out of the battle. The map screen I return to looks normal but nothing is clickable via mouse. (Steam Overlay doesn’t seem to matter if opened or not). It repeats every time I do this action. I then have to click “ESC” to get out of the game. The Quit option appears I click QUIT. I then reopen the game via Steam Engine on my Alienware Laptop PC (Fully functional and great!).
* I do not have my glasses on so if this message is full of errors, apologies.
* Thank you smile
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?
* Keeps happening, first happened a bit ago. Seems to come with the new offer.
Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
* I simply repeated the above action, to the count of about 7 or so times. O.o
To report a bug or game glitch in Gems of War please use this forum category. Create a new topic and fill in the template. You can also copy paste the template below. If you require help with a game issue or are Missing rewards you can contact support using this link .
How to report a bug
- Start a new topic in the bug reports section of the forum
- A template will appear, answer the questions
- If the template does not appear you can copy + paste the template from below into a new topic.
- Fill in the italics below the questions with information on the issue.
This will allow us to identify your issue and help you as quickly as possible, while also allowing other players to help you when we’re not around. For more information on why we have this process check out this post.