Game crashes in events with tokens including hero class event

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Apple iPad,

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The game has completely crashed going to blank screen during numerous events this week. In particular today I had the game crash in the middle of one battle of the hero class event which contained a Vaal raven. Just now I had 7 event tokens left and the game crashed while loading a battle in the hero event leaving me with only 6 tokens. That means that I have lost as many as 4 tokens in this event today because of the game crashing.

When will you fix the memory leak or find another’s solution to work around the lack of stability in the game which you have attributed to the memory leak of the game engine?

I also lost at least two tokens in the raid event this week and at least one in the delve event this week at the start of the first delve battle netting no treasure at all.

This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Hello, please try the steps in this article:

Let me know how you go