PvP defense team won't change

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

ps4
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’
I was expecting my PvP defense team to change out but it is locked in the same team no matter what I’ve tried to resolve it. Reboot doesn’t work and of course different teams don’t…they just revert back.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

I just tried to change it today so, I’m not sure.
Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Change my PvP defense team, close app and come back?

Change your defense team in the PVP defend menu under my troops, then click “test defense team.” Exit back out.

Is it changed now?

1 Like

it was cleared out and allowing me to change my team again shortly after I posted this. I was doing it correctly, just wasnt saving for some reason. its back to normal now, thanks

1 Like

Sorry you experienced this issue @Nurseshammy I’m glad you were able to change your team since you reported this.

This is a known issue which we’ll hopefully have fixed soon, but at this stage I have no ETA sorry.

Still no ETA? This has been an issue since at least April of this year.

I am having the same problem now for months. Please help! Lol