Loading Troops crashes client

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Steam. 4.1.0.06. Win 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Clicked the troop menu to load up and change troops in a team. Multilpe times.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
After a while playing the game. Have had game crash a few times. Usually fixes itself after a few min of waiting on this screen, but has been times when needed to close game down and restart to fix it.

Steps to make it happen again
Play for awhile. Close menus, open troop menu. If it does not load instantly, click menu ago for this to pop up. Otherwise hangs until it either repairs itself, or crashes.

Hi there @Smash

Sorry you had a problem loading the menu :frowning:

Please try reinstalling the game. If that fails, please try Steps 2 and 8 of this article:

In my experience it is not actually a crash, but will recover if you wait a few minutes. Still not nice though …

Nah had mine full on crash a few times. Usually you are right though, but yeah the odd exception is there

Oh okay, guess I was lucky so far. Still will try the steps to get rid of this problem. Strange thing is, that on Android it is the same problem especially after more than a few fights in PvP or Explore. People in my guild experiencing the same. Though it was said 4.1 fixes the problem and for me at least it felt like fixed for 1-2 days

1 Like

The fix was intended to improve the lag associated with opening the Troops. It can still occur but generally to not as strong a degree.

This thread is about ‘crashing’ as far as I’m aware @Smash? Please let me know how you go with reinstalling the game and the other steps in this article. If the game does happen to crash properlly send through the logs at the bottom.