Lacking expexted renoun

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug. Done

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system: iOS 12.0 on iPhone

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
_This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead.
I eas trying to earn faction renoun by successfully completing delves, which I have done three times and only once had a single casualty. I earned chaos shards and ingots as expected but no renoun.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It started with the update that added the crypt keepers faction to the underworld map.

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?.
Same bug every time I delve, hence my doing less delving.

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Successfuly complete a delve.

1 Like

Looking at this you probably played the middle battle that doesn’t raise delve level, it stays on level 30.
You have to beat the delve on it’s next level to get renown

OP did already played Level 30, so it should reward 90 Renown points by now. Renown breakdown is showing correctly, yet Faction Renown still stuck at zero. (could be visual bug?)

This bug might be related to playing Crypt Keeper’s Faction Event before unlocking it in the Underworld. I hope the Dev will able to fix this.

You are right, I wasn’t looking at that top left number. Maybe he finished one level 30 during the event and never finished quests for the faction in underworld. I have no clue what is going on :smiley:

1 Like

It’s okay. Your advice is still very useful to the OP.

If OP keep advancing to higher Level, Renown point should be 40/40 or 40/30 already. So after the zero renown bug is fixed, OP will be able to get higher renown point now!

If that’s true, once you refresh the game (just try exiting and re-opening it, the correct renown should appear

1 Like

Hi @RowanDreamer just to clarify a few more things with you:

1. When you first started Delving in Crypt Keepers had you completed the quests? (e.g. Started doing the Crypt Keepers in a Faction Event without doing the quests, then at this point you have now completed them but you have this issue)
  2. How much Renown do you have for the other two Factions (Hall of Guardians/All seeing Eye)?
  3. Please try levelling your Treasure Hoard to see if this triggers the “Faction Renown - 0” to complete
  4. Please try completing a Delve of a higher difficulty/level than 30 - at the time of writing this I checked your report and you had only done level 30 in the last 7 days, perhaps going to a higher level will trigger the renown to complete.