Update 4.0 Known Issues

i will check your logs

1 Like

Iā€™ve already clicked Claim Rewards since that was the only thing that worked. Iā€™ve started a new delve now, in case thatā€™s relevant.

Yes, sorry, the Delve will be lost if your game needs to force quit.

Weā€™re looking into it now, shouldnā€™t be too much longer.

EDIT: @TheIdleOne Thanks, if you restart now the All-Seeing Eye faction should be locked once again

2 Likes

Completely unrelated, but when I tested my own PvP defense with 2 Lust, the enemyā€™s purple gem explode trait triggered.

Is the enemy explosion supposed to be feeding ME mana? My Sunbird was 10/12 before I even did a thing and Iā€™m just using Sunbird, Forest Guardian, Queen Aurora, Falconerā€¦

Next game, it filled Forest Guardian before my 1st turnā€¦

1 Like

Achievement unlocked, thank you

3 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue on Xbox as well. I unlocked both factions but the achievement didnā€™t pop. Is there anyway you could lock the the Hall of Guardians for me so I could unlock it again and get the achievement? Thank you so much for anything you could do to help!

If you restart the game you should have the Hall of Guardians locked again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alpheon is our dev angel.

2 Likes

Could you re lock mine too pretty please?:grin:

Thank you so much! You guys are absolutely amazing! Alpheon you are exquisite!

Any chance, before you get bombarded, you can reset mine as well? Turning game off now :slight_smile:

Any chance, before you get bombarded, you can reset mine as well? Turning game off now :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for the fast response time!

An Angel indeed! :innocent: I shall ponder honoring my firstborn with his namesake!

@BustyMcSeamus & @Fleg: Your All-Seeing Eye factions are locked again :slight_smile:

And thank you @DirtyJRH XD I am glad to help!

3 Likes

With a Jojoā€™s Bizarre Adventures avatar i couldnā€™t expect lessā€¦

3 Likes

That does remind me I should change for Part 5 hype

1 Like

Same here, Xbox, achievement still locked. You can fix?

It deserves a thread in the Official News category with the best animated gif you can find.

1 Like

Restart should see your All-Seeing Eye faction locked :slight_smile:

@Razzagor: I would be happy to have out-of-context Jojo postings

1 Like