Update 4.0 Known Issues

• When clicking on a troop to cast its spell and the enemy is still having their turn, the speed still gets reduced to snail-pace (1x?)
  • When the delve chest upgrades, it also does that at snail’s pace, the animation cannot be skipped, either.
  • I have an issue with not being able to read the class name under my hero’s portrait well; can it either get a different color or be on a solid black background so that the hero’s armor doesn’t blend in with it so much?
  • I have not found any new bunnies in the 4.0 update yet; clearly this is an issue, please fix immediately!:rabbit:
1 Like

Thanks! You guys are awesome.

1 Like

Thank you!!! PS…the update looks amazing :slight_smile: already enjoying the underworld :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am on xbox and when I attempted to trait a treasure the game crashed. Treasures dont show an upgrade cost. The traits appear to be locked on the troop screen but unlocked on the trait upgrade screen (they have green checkboxes).

We do have Bunnynog sometimes show up when you want to run away from the Delve though!

7 Likes

Khetar is looking quite strange in new update. Is that new kind of pyramid? (Joking aside, it got Karakoth background instead for some reason)

Treasure Troops will crash the game when Traiting, except for common and legendary Troops - Investigating. Should be fixed within 12 hours.

Is the Soul Gnome in the Vault? I’ve heard nothing but fails, haven’t heard any confirmations that its actually in there yet.

1 Like

Hey Alpheon, do you mind locking my All-Seeing Eye faction as well? Same issue as the other players. Thanks!

If you’d restart please, All-Seeing Eye will be locked again :slight_smile:

The new map is intense! :slight_smile:

Android 7.0
Krystara looks like this after returning from the underworld(i guess they won). had to kill game. on reset, map was OK again.

2 Likes

Appreciate it!

You guys HAVE to remove treasures from being troops. You’ve got to know how stupid that is. When I use the treasures I lose those “troops” from my collection? How am I supposed to get a complete collection?

3 Likes

You guys have to keep treasures in the troops list. How am I supposed to set a defense team of 4 mythic Coin Purses otherwise?

While I’m talking things that have to be done, leaning on Apple to propagate the update would be swell.

1 Like
  • What armour are you using? Is this to do with color blindness or just a general visibility issue (sorry for asking)!
  • The game moving slowly behind the Spell is intentional
  • Will get back to you on Delves animations…

@Fleg This is outlined in the help center article, and if you would like it to be changed please post to the feedback category. It’s not a bug, this is working as intended, the team thought there would be a lot of players who want to collect Treasures as Troops (like how you can collect Valravens).

@Grundulum They should be in Troops unless you sacrifice all your Treasures

3 Likes

I’m currently using Celestial armor. It’s always a bit hard for me to tell you if it’s a colorblindness issue or not since I have zero idea how you see colors. I had sent Salty a PM with simulated screenshots a few days ago - maybe that might help you?
Basically, it’s a blending thing. It’s like it was when the new UI was originally introduced and the numbers on the troops were not visible in battle because the black background was too see-through so that on troops with similiar colors, they blended in too much.
That said, I just tested it and it’s better on a different armor, but I find the yellow/red/green (it HAS to be one of those colors, lol, I cannot tell… I think it’s a yellow?) far harder to read than white. Everything else in the hero corner is very fine, but not that one word.

1 Like

For @Sheba’s information, it’s an orange-yellow text colour.

It’s much clearer to my non-colourblind vision than the new UI troop stats were, so it looks like this one is a colour-blindness issue.

1 Like

The big difference here is you don’t “spend” your valravens and then lose them from you collection. At least I can trait him and level him up and get to keep him.

4 Likes

Was something done to defense divine teams in 4.0?

Doing pvp against divine defense teams, I use divine team without infernus and seems like speed goes extra fast (faster than highest setting) and I’ve been losing instantly

My guildmate has similar issue with divinia dying first in 4 separate occasions.

Prior to update, I was able to win 75% of the pvp matches against infernus divine teams, now it’s al,ost a 2 sec match with instant loss

If you retreat from a Pet Rescue, the game reboots.