Update 4.0 Known Issues

Do you get any error messages when this happens?

The Error message is the one where the game is saying the game ended all ready.
Note: I retreated at the start of the Pet Rescue to get a better board. In the past, the game would just take me back to the Pet Rescue battle menu. The one that shows all 8 battles.

2 Likes

I can’t zoom in and out on the World / Underworld maps… is that intentional? Maps feel huge and I have to scroll for ages to get between kingdoms…

2 Likes

Yes it is intentional @Jainus. This way the map is no longer surrounded by darkness when you zoom, making it feel like more of a completed world. (You can still zoom in, but not out as far as in the past.)

@Hyperbloq nothing was done to defense divine teams in the update. All the balance changes are listed in the patch notes above. :slight_smile:

Treasure Troops will crash the game when Traiting, except for common and legendary Troops - Fixed. Please restart your game. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

If that is the intent, have the maximum zoom be such that the map width/height and the screen width/height are the same. Then you still avoid black edges around the map, but you can actually see both Factions simultaneously.

2 Likes

A lot of lag is occurring. When you complete a battle, when you collect mail, etc.
It can take about 1 minute to continue on to something else after completing a battle.

1 Like

@Presto Please try restarting your game - completely close and reopen it. You can decrease the Map Quality in Settings. If that does not work please specify exactly what you are doing when the lag occurs and how often it happens :sun_with_face:

I didnt get the PS4 Trophies “A whole new (Under)World” and “Die Another Day”.
Anyone else?

Treasure Gnomes and Soul Gnomes are spawning in Raid. I don’t know if they would drop Sigils or not but that should not be the case under any circumstances. Valravens should spawn but instead, it’s gnomes…

I gotta see this…

Can we have some clarification (unless I’ve missed it) on completeing delve matches vs final chest level please? For delve 1, I completed all matches and had a final chest level of 6; for delve 2 (higher difficulty), I did the same and had a final chest level of 4. I didn’t complete the matches in any particular order for either delve.

2 Likes

Each battle has a chance to upgrade the Delve chest. Now, two of these battles (the first common fight and the final boss fight) set the chance to 100%. So you are guaranteed to reach chest level 2 if you do all the battles, and could get lucky and go much higher. While this is unlikely to be a factor on the first day, your Hoard’s quality can also improve the final chest level once you beat the boss fight.

6 Likes

Can confirmed that Treasure Gnome is appearing in Raid. There is a case of him appearing in Pet Rescue as well. If he also appear in Class event tomorrow, it might be that his appearance rate is no longer limited to Explore/PvP/Arena, which is likely a bug.

From my experience, Valravens still appear in Raid as usual though, so he mighy not really replaced Valraven there, just random troops.

3 Likes

In the beta I did a good amount of Arena and never encountered a Gnome.

Does someone have an issue with battles needing to load longer as well? Until now, the “loading bar” at the bottom only had to fill once for me until the battle was done loading, now it needs 2-3 fillings before the battle starts. It gets really noticeable when doing fast battles like explore.

Minor visual issue:

When you get a new task it won’t be displayed correctly in the small preview.
I tried using a gold key to see if it would update the preview, it didn’t changed. But restarting the game changes it.

1 Like

I saw Treasure Gnome pop up in a pet rescue for the first time today too. I think he got unleashed, but I’m not sure if it was an accident or intentional.

edit: I also saw the same bug as Razzagor. I refreshed a task in Krystara and it didn’t display the new task in the Underworld until I made progress in it. It did refresh once I had won two battles (maybe after one, but I didn’t observe it until the second).

1 Like

they do not match