Looking for known issues for the current update version? Please go here to our help center.
Last updated August 28th 11 :30 am AEST
PLEASE NOTE - When reporting any bugs:
What platform you are playing on?
When did the issue begin occuring and how frequent is it?
Any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously)
New issues are added to the bottom going forward
- Xbox: Disconnecting the controller in a battle returns the game to the main screen
- Xbox French Global Chat is spelt “Gloabal”
- Invasion countdown timer in “Guild” menu shows 13 hours 13 days instead of minutes in French
- Tooltip/info for Orb of Chaos gives information for Orb of Growth
- Missing chest rewards on Xbox. A visual issue where it appears as if you are earning extra rewards when opening chests - Fixed in 4.0
- Dhrak-Zum quest 6/24 shows typo “invitiation” instead of Invitation in English" Fixed
- Some Merchant and Necromancy traits are unlocked in existing troops in Arena
- The Raid Boss timer will show the timer for the scheduled Pet Event that runs mid-week - Investigating
- Kingdom Power task “Collect a mythic troop from Adana” does not display “not achievable yet” (Adana has no Mythic troop) - Fixed in the next update
- Kingdom Power Level 9 shows as giving 20% tribute bonus rather than 30% - Visual issue only. Tribute still gives the correct bonus amount of 30%. Fixed in the next update.
- ’More Pet Rescues" is not translated to Spanish when Spanish is selected as a Language in the Guild Tab Information. - Fixed in the next update
- Ubastet Kills summoned troops Fixed in the next update, 4.0
- Kingdom Level screen is one level behind in updating kingdom stat bonuses, for example, “+2” only shows at Power level 6. - Visual only, stats are still applied at the correct power level. Fixed in the next update
- Game freezes when finding a Treasure Gnome - Fixed
- Class troop type bonus is not visible on Class Info tab - Fixed in the next update
- Pet Rescues do not count towards Daily Tasks Fixed .
- In French on Xbox “Upgrade a weapon” suggests using the Y button but you need to use RB
- Kingdom Power Level Does Not Level Up - Fixed with Class Event release.
- Extra turns are not generated at the start of a match if extra turns are made before the Traits have finished activating - Fixed in the next update 4.0 .
Game crashes or gives a blue screen on console/xbox/ps4 when sorting my Upgradeable Pets in the Pets Menu Fixed in the next update.
Sorting by Upgradeable and selecting Apply Filter on PC in the Pets Menu does not close the filter Fixed in the next update, 4.0
- Making a Doomskull Match 4 and summoning another Troop causes the game to freeze Verfied by QA, investigating
- Images and assets for Orbs, Armor and Ingots are missing on PS4 Fixed in the next update, 4.0 Review this article for a solution in the mean-time.**
- Weapons that Destroy Gems and use the Zap affix/affect cause the game to freeze, e.g. Bronzelock pistol Fixed in the next update, 4.0
- On Xbox in French Win 8 battles with drifting sand troops displays “Win 8 battles with 3 Wild Plains troops” in More Info
- "Server error: CLIFFY…" - forces the game to close during a battle or anywhere in the game View this article for more information
- Saguaro stays in the middle of the board when doing skull damage Fixed in the next update, 4.0
- Game freeze at the end of battle on Android when using Hope’s Crescent or Earth’s Fury Fixed in the next update, version 4.0.
- Game cannot be loaded on some iOS Devices Fixed Reinstall if you have this issue
- Anti-magic Sphere does not reduce damage correctly - Fixed in the next update, 4.0
- Grammar error in “Save the pet from It’s captor” message above Pet Events in Guild
- "Omen" Traits do Not Provide Mana To Enemy Team Fixed in 4.0
- Trophies do not count towards Global Leaderboard total in League tab of Guild menu Fixed, restart the game
- Register menu in Guild Wars shows that Guild Wars is starting a few days later, but schedule shows within 6 hours Visual only. Guild Wars starts at 7 am GMT on 28th August