Troop blocking board

Cacti getting stuck in the middle of the board.

mobile/android

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

2 Likes

Hey there!

Our QA team is taking a look at this issue already, we’re just looking for some more info at this stage

When Saguaro did Skull damage to the first opponent on your team, were there any Traits that also happened at the same time? (e.g. Infernal Armor, Armored, etc). - you can usually see the animation for these play at the same time?
Do you know if Saguaro was barriered just before doing skull damage?

Nothing to do with your bug. But I suggest you go into settings from the world map and turn the Mana counter on. See if that helps you play the game. :grinning:

3 Likes

Lol. You and your Church of the Mana Counter. :smile:

5 Likes

Praying for the day that the game turns it on by default. :grinning:

2 Likes

Krystara’s Witness. I’ll support that change to the default settings!

2 Likes

Is this the beginnings of a cult?

I support it.

@Crimson_Outlaw Feel free to let me know if this has happened again - please also let me know what your Hero is traited with there in the first screenshot

2 Likes

Same with Senita, happens (almost) every time on skull damage. Fully traited.

windows, latest steam version
Both full screen and windowed mode
4x animation speed (could not reproduce on 1x)

P.S. Can test with other two cacti, if needed. Just will take some time to make traits

1 Like

Hi Arta, no worries about testing it, leave it to us! Thanks for your report.