2.0.1 Known Issues

With the release of the 2.0.1 Update, we’ve created this place where we’ll list out issues players have been encountering and keep you updated on our current progress with them. Please post an issues you see here.

Some of the issues listed are left over from 2.0 known issues.

Updated: 22th July 2015, 10:43AM AEST

PVP

• Ranks displayed on Enemy choices are incorrect. Status: Investigating. We have been unable to reproduce this during our internal testing.
  • PVP Tier Reward blank and game gets stuck. Status: Investigating.

Battles

• Ghost Troops not disappearing. Status: There is still a rare version of this issue caused by Dust Devil. We are having trouble reproducing this internally, any videos of it occurring would be helpful to track it down.
  • Summoned troop spawning with negative status effect. Status: Investigating. Internal testing hasn’t been able to reproduce this. Anyone who has a video of this occurring should email to our support.
  • Summoned troop Traits not activating correctly. Status: Investigating.
  • Sacrificial Priest’s sacrifice does die if they have Life Drain. Status: Investigating.
  • Gems not matching correcting, giving full mana amount or Extra turns from matching 4 or 5 of the same gems. Status: Players reporting it’s still occurring. Re-investigate it.

Spells

• Summoning a troop in Arena summons level 15 troop, even when summoned troop should be lower level. Status: Investigating
  • Ability to summoning a Troop at a higher level than what you own. Status: Investigating
  • Tauros Spell’s bonus damage activating even when not damaged. Status: _ Internal testing hasn’t been able to reproduce this._
  • Some targeted AI spells (like Paladin’s) targeting dead troop. Status: _ Investigating._
  • Fallen Hero not gaining stats from spell. Status: Investigating
  • Summoned Troops summoning with negative status effect. Status: Investigating
  • Summoned troop appearing with greater stats when summoned on Warlords IV. Status: Investigating
  • Protect and Serve not giving Barrier to correct troops. Status: The actual COMPLETE & PROPER fix for this issue will require some code on the client to be rewritten to work in a different manner. It’s on our fix-list, but no ETA for that at the moment.
  • Dust and Sand not debuffing all enemies. Status: The actual COMPLETE & PROPER fix for this issue will require some code on the client to be rewritten to work in a different manner. It’s on our fix-list, but no ETA for that at the moment.

Traits

• Mab’s Winter Veil isn’t freezing enemies. Status: Fixed should be out on Steam and Android, we will be trying to get the iOS update out asap.
  • Impervious isn’t stopping Mana Burn or Devour. Status: Fixed should be out on Steam and Android, we will be trying to get the iOS update out asap.
  • Any trait that causes Frozen isn’t working. Status: Fixed should be out on Steam and Android, we will be trying to get the iOS update out asap.
  • Impervious Troops negates skull damage after Maw’s Hunger trait activates. Status: Investigating

Guilds

• Attempting to Kick/Promote/Demote player in Guild brings up player profile first. Status: Fixed.

Other

• Black screen after tabbing between game and other applications on PC. Status: Known issue. This is an Adobe air issues that we cannot easily fix.
  • Display issue where having Facebook enable shows a blinking notification. Status: Known issue. We disabled facebook in the 2.0.1 Update to stop a bigger issue. To stop the blinking notification, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game and recover your account.

Resolved

• Sand Shark’s spell not working correctly. Status: Fixed should be out.
  • Gob-Chomper eating non-goblins. Status: Fixed should be out.
  • Mechanist is counting as a Construct instead of Mech. Status: Fixed should be out. We have also updated the Mechanist trait Construct bond to Mech Bond.
  • Unreleased troops appearing in Explore mode. Status: Fixed should be out. Upcoming event troops will still appearing in Explore, but unfinalized troops will not.
  • Casual PVP rewards are not including bonuses from Difficulty played. Status: Fix should now be out.

Mab’s third trait is not working on 4-5 gem matches.

2 Likes

We’ll investigate it.

@Nimhain, I don’t know if this was intended or not but the only task that my guild has are for maps.

3 Likes

Came in to report the same thing. Just fought two battles against double Mab teams using my Mab team and nobody got frozen despite multiple 4/5 matches. More like a day at the beach, actually.

I put in a ticket to have my account recovered. For whatever reason, my game reset after it updated and I’m looking at the tutorial.

Guild tasks should be fixed, you will need to complete the tasks first. We’ve made it so your task should be almost finished.

1 Like

They are fixed @Nimhain, thx.

The inmail message was not correct:

I refunded a fully traited Webspinner and only got the ~6850 souls back. But not the traitstones! :weary:

Update on Mab’s Winter Veil Trait: there seems to be a bug there. We will try to get a fix out asap, but Mab fix will need a client update.

1 Like

So how long will this be? Please don’t say the next patch/update.

Contact support, they will be able to send you the traitstone you lost.

Hello, I went into arena from the mini games tab, decided to retreat which caused the first image. after I pressed okay I decided to go into pvp which caused the second image. I have reproduced it 3 times now, pvp works okay before playing a match in arena and even clicking into arena does not cause this problem.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet ( I can’t link it without this)

Display issue with chat on main screen, using Steam

1 Like

We don’t have an eta, but we hope sometime next week.

1 Like

I can’t get into the game at all. First I was getting the message that there was an update I needed. But even after updating I couldn’t get in, so I uninstalled and redownloaded the game. Still can’t get in, it just kicks me out after “loading hero”. This is on a Galaxy S5.

This may be related to some troops traits not triggering, but 2x Behemoth and 2x Carnex got both mana burned and devoured.

Thanks for this. We believe we have found this bug and can deploy a hotfix out for it shortly.

Wow that Mab nerf may have been a bit much :smile:

3 Likes