2.0.1 Arrives!

Oh thank freaking everything. We never have to see the tier rewards screen again! All rejoice!

12 Likes

Yeah, that’s weird. Dragon Cruncher is only “Big”, and he is base rarity Epic also.

Queen mab’s third trait doesn’t work any more? But the text is the same.

1 Like

Known bug. They’re working on a fix.

1 Like

My queen mab just mana burned an impervious carnex.

A known issue.

Oh, good, didn’t notice there’s a link for that.

Wow… Dark Maiden has been completely ruined. That wasn’t a rebalance, that’s a whole new/different card/character.

How does the refund work? Do I get all my copies of Dark Maiden back and she goes back to her original rarity?

1 Like

You get traitstones and souls back. Ascended troops remain ascended.

Question and a suggestion.

Question; Does it improve your chances for the higher trait stones by playing the explore at greater difficulty?

Suggestion: Once you do the refund clear the option so it doesn’t show. I did the refund for Queen Mab, but the option still shows after I re-leveled and traited her (well 2 of the traits).

1 Like

Make sure you beta-testers do a good job so everything is perfect when it reaches consoles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Big thanks to @sirrian and the devs…

Minor grumble - I know devs are working on fixes - we didn’t get any working counters to Maw yet, and Mab got slowed down (13 gems not 10, plus the bug on her trait), so one of the best previous Maw counters (Mab speed deck) isn’t working so well… So until fixes arrive, the Mawgestion situation actually got worse

Could we have added Indigestible to a few troops?

5 Likes

Impervious should protect against Devour. Currently it doesn’t due to a bug, but any impervious troops could be used in a fight against Maw.

Er… That’s what I said… Until bugs are fixed, Impervious isn’t a maw counter…

You were implying that there were no Maw counters added, which there were, they’re just not working. And with the bug with Mab’s third trait (which you mentioned), it was slightly ambiguous as to which fixes you were referring to.

Indigestible being added to a few troops might not have helped as we don’t know the cause of the bug to Impervious, and it could affect all Devour/Mana Burn immunity traits.

1 Like

Question concerning the Assassins Assissinate trait - the 10% lethal to last enemy on skull match. Does the hero have to be the troop matching skulls or since it says skull match instead of skull dmg does his position matter? This may mean the diffence between using my Arcane Darks now or waiting until the next Mythic comes and compare/contrast then. I figure the Hero needs to actually be the one matching skulls but want to double check…

1 Like

Edited to make my point more clearly… Thanks

1 Like

Question about the Watcher troop: is it supposed to be a monster now? It used to be a daemon but is showing up as monster now.

Watcher was always a monster.

sorry but the exploration mode is absolutely useless, you only get minor or major traitstone just like in normal battles…