2.0.1 Known Issues

5 gem matches not always cause mana surge.

I’m not seeing particularly high level ranked opponents. Just had three in a row that were under 35 for my “hard” difficulty… I’ve only done three since the patch. Their team rating has been equally low. Also not seeing Rival or Revenge anywhere. Is this a ladder-resetting sort of thing?

We haven’t made any changes to PVP

2 Likes

I didn’t say anyone had … just reporting an anomaly… I’ve got a Revenge now so it must just be gathering a fresh set of data.

I’m pretty sure my gob chomper should not have been able to devour Brian the Lucky :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those poor undead. Every update, something breaks for them.

Lady Sapphira’s third trait (Chill Touch) is not working.

This will be related to issue with Queen’s Mab’s Winter Veil.

Lol nice. As a test see if he can also devour a black beast, incase the check is against the Zaejin kingdom rather than goblins themselves.

He must be extra hunger at the moment. We will see if we can find out what’s triggered this appetite change.

Hero’s Mechanist class still counts as a construct, not a mech. This means team bonuses aren’t applying correctly. Hero card even says “construct” still. Pictures coming, once I can figure out how to upload them from my phone…

Not sure if this applies just to the construct/mech change, or if it’s an issue with hero classes not applying type correctly. Hero counts as Adanan, though. Just not a mech.

Edit 2: so I realized that constructs are still a thing, I had thought they were being replaced… Now Mechanist makes no sense. None of the remaining construct types are from Adana (Archon Statue, Flesh Golem, Fortress Gate, and Golem). Why would the hero type from Adana, taught by Sparkgrinder, still classify as a construct, and not a mech?

1 Like

I went against a Gorgotha in maugrim woods explore mode that had 15 universal mana cost/colors, and three messed up traits… 1. Something random 2. Arcane 3. Summon ancient horror on death. I was really confused and searched the patch notes to see if this was an actual change… But it doesn’t appear to be, since I looked at Gorgotha in my troop list and it was the same old Gorgotha.

My team almost lost against Gorgotha… Arcane on Gorgotha plus universal mana is a horrible idea for balance :stuck_out_tongue: was able to build up his gem destruction to where it was a guaranteed board clear and filled up all his troops mana and almost dominated my Crimson bat team.

Anyways, just thought I should throw that out there since I didn’t see any bug specifically mentioning Gorgotha

This wouldn’t happen to be the Enhanced Gorgotha that is fought during the Khaziel quest line for War and Peace would it?

http://gems-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Gorgotha

Doesn’t say multi-coloured spell, but I’m pretty sure he did have it when I fought him for War and Peace.

This sounds like the “some troops are changed to keep things interesting” thing so probably not a bug but rather working as intended. Plus it sounds like it was the Final Gorgotha from Khaziel

Got a random graphical glitch here. Well I say graphical but then it basically froze.

I exited a ranked match, was presented with this… I then hit ‘Casual’ and it stuck there (still with no actual content) and I can’t go to any other tab or exit via the top right.

It probably was. There are two separate Gorgothas in the game files. I guess the wrong one was greenlit :slight_smile:

Edit: Here are the stats on Rainbow Gorgotha. Fits your description well.

GORGOTHA
Legendary Daemon
Doomstones (15 All)
Explode [Magic + 3] random gems.
(Stone Link, Arcane, Daemonic Pact)
He was doing fine until his dreams went up in smoke.

1 Like

Did this resolve itself on a restart?

Oh damn, it actually didn’t. I should have checked that.

So I am actually locked out of PVP after multiple restarts. Awkward.

@Andrew @Nimhain The trait Siege is not working correctly.

I’ve done some testing on the Live server here and Siege seems to be working for me.

What platform are you playing on?

This should be fixed on your account now. We’ll see if we can put a hotfix in to prevent this happening in the future.

1 Like