Update 4.0 Known Issues

Go here for detailed information/workarounds on major issues the game team is aware of
To report a bug
For Technical Support (including missing rewards/game performance issues)

:clock1: Last updated October 11th 2 pm AEST :clock1:

PLEASE NOTE - When reporting any bugs:
This page is to consolidate and keep track of bug reports that happen to a large amount of people. To report a bug go here.

KNOWN ISSUES:
New issues are added to the bottom going forward

General
PC and mobile
  • Placeholder
Console

Terminology

Fixed in update 4.1 :white_check_mark: - This means that the issue has been fixed on the development team’s version of the game. Because this fix involves a code change, it needs to wait until the next game or client update.
Fixed :white_check_mark: - This means that the fix may have been done with a “data push” to the server. Restart your game by completely closing and reopening it to see the change. These fixes don’t require new updates so are usually instant.
Investigating The team is looking into the issue, testing the problem, or it’s still pending a fix at this stage.

3 Likes

Yessss the video worked lol

2 Likes

What video?

In another thread i posted a video saying everytime i post it the update go live :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re a Mystic, Harry.

2 Likes

So I unlocked both factions before comparing profiles with someone else to update the achievement list on Xbox One.

Anything I can do to unlock A Whole New (Under)World?

Literally unplayable

20180904_203552

I don’t understand the issue @AlphaNate?

The Die Another Day Achievement unlocked no problem but not the other one for unlocking a faction, so
 now what.

It’s the Apostrophe of Doom! (Aka Grammar mistake)

1 Like

Did you restart your console and game?

“It’s” is a contraction. You have a grammatical error still present. I reported it to three different staff members. They all said they’d pass it along.

Oh, that one! Yes, thank you for the report. Unfortunately “pass it along” does not mean it will be fixed, it just means we’ve done our best to ensure it’s been mentioned to the team. I’ll follow up on it.

1 Like

Okay, thank you. :slight_smile:

Console once, game multiple times. nothing happened. I know people with the achievement, so its not like no one has unlocked it.

If your mobile crashes during a delve battle, does that mean the delve finishes - you can only claim rewards? I can see how the game would need to stop players force-quitting, so I guess it’s just my bad luck
 :frowning:

No, you have individual delve rooms, you can still access the other delve rooms. @TheIdleOne I can lock the Faction and get you to unlock it again - you will need to keep your game closed. What do you think? It might resolve it?

@Cyrup Im willing to try it. I played Delve once in Hall of Guardians, so locking All-Seeing Eye is preferred. At the very least, hopefully Luther becomes less ambitious in telling me I have something new in the Underworld.

Game is closed, I’m willing to wait.

When I logged back into the game after my whole phone crashed, I got this screen. Clicking on the uncompleted rooms showed me the room name, but didn’t give me any “Fight” button to click.