Delves: all about rooms and plans

It might be the first time where the Deep Delve can be slightly easier than the original layout for pure faction. Original layout can drag the player through some annoying Legendary fights based on theme.

Yes, I removed this remark from the description.

Stonesong Eyrie - deep scheme (Suncrest)

Added: 28 July 2023

The second deep scheme with red rooms (after All-Seeing Eye). Unlike the regular delve here, we see only 3 ways from the start to the finish. Two lines of the stave are “broken”. Not a rich delve, as you can see.

The fifth troop has been added here: Harpy Nightsong. It can summon a Harpy (the same 3rd trait as Harpy’s and Bladewing’s - Harpy Flock), but cannot be summoned by any of older troops. As long as it deals damage, maybe it must be summoned by Harpy Mage (if summoned at all).

The regular delve in Stonesong Eyrie: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #31 by Nullings

4 Likes

Amanithrax - deep scheme (Zaejin)

Added: 25 August 2023

Yet another deep scheme with occasional treasures (only rooms II and III, while rooms IV and V are plain). And somewhat rich - 3 treasure rooms. This scheme looks easier than the regular one for Amanithrax, you just need to pass 2 hard rooms instead of 3 easy rooms.

The fifth troop has been added here: Lifecap. Its spell has both Support and Warlock aspects, but only Support was chosen here.

The regular delve in Amanithrax: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #17 by Nullings

2 Likes

Awesome thread! Thanks a lot!

City of Thieves - deep scheme (Leonis Empire)

Added: 22 September 2023

Comparing to the regular delve scheme - nothing interesting. It can remind you of Fell Roost delve: 3 ways to the finish with length varying from 2 rooms to 4.

The fifth troop has been added for this faction: Fence (Generator).

The regular delve in City of Thieves: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #2 by Nullings

4 Likes

They could’ve put a (possible) treasure room as the second room you have to fight.
The way it is right now, there’s no incentive to use the deep scheme for an attempt at clearing 500 with a pure faction team. The Cedric room could spawn in the fourth or fifth/sixth room you have to fight (depending on the path chosen) which destroys the whole concept of the entire faction.

Fence can easily replace Cat Burglar, but in an actual attempt you have no CB anyways.
It’s either King, King, Tomb Robber, Street Thief or King, King, Tomb Robber, Fence.
If they were to change its colors to green/brown or green/red we had at least a way to use it.

Please start any discussion in the “Gameplay chat”. This is a community guide, and it provides some actual information.

Wild Court - deep scheme (Divinion Fields)

Added: 20 October 2023

This scheme actually repeats one from Umbral Nexus: two paths without blind ends. 4 rooms in the short path or 7 rooms (including rooms I and VI, i.e. S and F) in the long path. But with 4 treasure rooms, all in the long path.

The fifth troop has been added for this faction: Fey Hound (Epic Striker). It can be rather powerful in skull generator team, like Carlson Marshall.

The regular delve in Wild Court: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #25 by Nullings .

1 Like

Mirrored Halls - deep scheme (Glacial Peaks)

Added: 17 November 2023

Almost the same scheme as for the regular delve here. What has changed? Three plain rooms are not a “IV” with two "V"s next to it, but vice versa: a “V” in the center and two "IV"s next to it. Sorry, I cannot understand why it is so. This difference looks too small.

The fifth troop has been added to Mirrored Halls: Mirror Knight (Epic Defender).

The regular delve here: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #3 by Nullings .

2 Likes

Frostfire Keep - deep scheme (Stormheim)

Added: 22 December 2023

A scheme with two not very long paths to the finish (4 rooms each) and 3 treasure rooms. No occasional treasures here.

The fifth troop has been added to Frostfire Keep: Frostfire Goblin (Epic Generator). It’s a bit better than Ice Goblin from Dhrak-Zum, but the latter has immunity to Frozen.

The regular delve here: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #38 by Nullings .

2 Likes

Nightmare Circus (Mydnight)

Faction title: The Dark Circus of Terror
Faction map name: The Haunted Fairgrounds
Start room: The Turnstile
Finish room: Ringmaster’s Chamber
Faction info: A travelling show of the strangest things the Underworld has on offer.
Added: 19th January 2024

Faction weapon: Bone Whip (14 Red/Purple)
Faction Pet: Headless (Blue)

Another simple delve scheme with 4 possible passages, including one full-treasured (the longest one). No occasional treasures noticed.

A uniform faction you can call it: more Feys and Mystics to Mydnight kingdom. Take another look at Fire Lion: it converts Green gems to Terror, which may harm the opponent’s team significantly.

2 Likes

Werewoods - deep scheme (Urskaya)

Added: 16 February 2024

Two possible long paths from the start to the finish. I didn’t see any occasional treasure rooms here, only 6 plain and 2 treasures. Mark that you can get to the farthest treasure room from both rooms V.

The fifth troop has been added to the faction: Werehound. It deals damage and can transform into Beastmaster Torbern (25% chance). Beastmaster Torbern, in its turn, can transform into one of 4 Werewoods beasts, including this new one.

The regular delve in Werewoods: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #12 by Nullings

2 Likes

Lyrasza-s Lair - deep scheme (Shentang)

Added: 15 March 2024

An “insane” scheme, which, I believe, reflects madness of the inhabitants of this faction. After some analysis it looks logical, though: two paths 4 room length each - “S - IV - V - F” - with 3 side paths to 4 treasure rooms. I hope that the scheme above is clear enough with colored arrows (arrows become lighter when closer to the finish). No “occasional treasure” rooms here, unlike the usual Lyrasza’s Lair scheme, or at least I didn’t notice that rooms IV and V became treasures from time to time.

The fifth troop was added to this faction: Pandazerker (Panda Berserker, with “z” in “berzerker” referring to The Berzerker possibly - a death metal band) (Epic Warrior). As almost all faction troops, it is hardly useful due to its unpredictable spell effect.

The regular delve in Lyrasza’s Lair: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #9 by Nullings .

10 Likes

The Deep Hive - deep scheme (Drifting Sands)

Added: 12 April 2024

The deepest scheme in the whole Underworld, as you can conclude from the title. Nothing special, 3 long paths (5 rooms), 3 treasure rooms, no occasional treasures (or I just could not detect them).

The fifth troop was added to this faction: Deephorn Beetle (Epic Striker). It can be used in brown or blue teams as the first unit, because it’s immune to all status effects (including Entangle).

The regular delve in the Deep Hive: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #15 by Nullings

3 Likes