Delve Room List

So, I’ve started making a list of information about all the delve rooms. I figured I would share it with the rest of the community. :smile_cat:

The patch notes state that there are 34 rooms in all, not counting the faction intro rooms and boss rooms. I’m still missing a few apparently. Let me know if you guys find any rooms that I’m missing.

18 Likes

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Awesome work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need me some mythic rooms, I’ve had terrible luck so far in my delves!

I have to say some rooms gives me a “nice feeling” thanks to the themes and names:

• Goblin Kitchen: Grapplepot, Boar Rider, Goblin Rocket and Domovoi has nothing special, but i can’t stop imagining such place and all the caos going on… :rofl:
  • Troll Hole: Totally a name of a business place in the Red district:neutral_face:
  • Fox’s Den: Also a business place in the Red district… “Lost” my coin purse there three times already… Can’t wait to visit the ladies again tomorrow. :blush:
  • Imp Infestation: @KYLENATOR001 and @RiverSong will never forgive the devs for not naming it “Impfestation”… :roll_eyes:
  • Golem Laboratory: I really think Alchemist should be there, for the theme you know. He would also work well with Ancient Golem. :thinking:
7 Likes

Well it bothers me now after I just learned of this travesty.

1 Like

Cheer up, imagine the Goblin Kitchen, with Muppets. :wink:
Speaking of which i’ll send you a PM with a show you should probably look out to watch…

1 Like

Good list! Thank you.

2 Likes

You have to pay the troll toy to get into the boys hole, you know.

2 Likes

Added a (so far unlinked) page for delve rooms here:

5 Likes

thank you .amazing job,

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t mean to impugn your integrity, or imply that you are some sort of impostor, but the importantance of your improvisation is impeding the impact of your post imprinting on my brain.

4 Likes

I would assume that you used only the best imperical data and research of the most impeccable standards. However, as an impath, I feel your woe and likewise I was impaired at such improve. I also seem to have been afflicted by seasonal allergies as well. At first I got a little scared, but then I learned to live and eventually, love it.

3 Likes

Cool, but -5 points for butchering “empath”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Cmon, spare me a little impathy for that one.

1 Like

Impressive.

2 Likes

I suppose it just makes you imperfect.

2 Likes

Awesome post, Ashasekayi! I’m curious to see the name of all possible rooms in Delve, and your post make me very happy! ^^

Just a side note, I enjoy those room card’s art a lot. They could just use some .png troops arts and put fitting kingdom backgrounds in there, but they go above and beyond to design a bunch of completely new background for each rooms! There is even a rare case of old troop artwork sneak its way in there, like in Goblin Kitchen; Domovoi got the old hairy white yeti/imp art instead of the current one. So cool!

Back to the topic. Sirrian mentioned that there are also rooms that give buff to your own troops and a treasure room. This is what I found from Lyya’s site.

• Treasure Trove (Rare) - All allied troops gain Greedy at the start of future battles
  • Crypt’s Treasure (Ultra-Rare) - All allied troops gain Warded at the start of future battles
  • Dragon Fountain (Epic) - All allied troops gain Regeneration at the start of future battles

So… are both of them the same thing? All their name is linked by treasure theme. I thought treasure room would give a garantee Delve chest update or one random Treasure troops or something.

1 Like

I really loved this part too! I’m glad that they went the extra mile there.

1 Like