Raid Boss: Feedback and suggestions

You forgot Ricky we have daily tasks!!!

Yeah daily task was also unlimited it was good old time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Double whammy!! My favorite!!

4 Likes

@Santandrix *Results not typical :wink:

3 Likes

well raid has arrived and the sooner it leaves the better.

besides the boredom, and the purchase of the bosskiller cards, we have the forced purchase of games.

you get 4 a day - you can win all 4 and never see a bird and never receive a sigil.

requiring players to purchase sigils to play in addition to everything else has sunk this mode for me.

win your match and receive sweet nothing as well - not even any seals.

2 days in a row - no birds - makes this a joke.

pay to win in your face - pay to play as well? What are you people on?

5 Likes

That is surprising. I thought the developers tightly controlled the appearance of Valravens. I hope one of them will comment on this. @Saltypatra, are you willing to tell us more about how the Valravens are supposed to work?

1 Like

i think they do - they read everything a player owns…

for card drops as well

1 Like

It should work like that, aside if there is a bug:

But we don’t know how it scales with the number of battles done…

1 Like

well plus or minus 1 a day x 7 days is 14 matches more or less. - around minus 8k points say for 1 less, and 8k plus for 1 more, gives you a 16k differential.

the scoring aside its annoying not get anything despite keep winning - but if thats part of the design then there’s going to be a lot less players soon.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s plus or minus 1 a day or if it’s in overall… As there is a counter, it should be a weekly check.

From what I understood it’s: if player A did 100 battles and get 30 Valraven, then if player B do 100 battles, he should get between 29 and 31 Valraven.
But it’s not super clear…

In all cases, doing 8 battles without Valraven sounds fishy if the deviation is low… Bug?
Or you were super lucky the days before and now it’s the drawback of your luck (even that should not happen with low deviation…).

1 Like

should obviously appear 1 in 4 matches - daily allotment. if its doesn’t then clearly the same thing can happen every day, so no incentive to play at all daily. Which means again little incentive to play much at all raid weeks, and to just drift away…

2 Likes

Assume the correct rate is 1 in every 4 matches. Then the player should encounter a Valraven once in battles 1,2,3,4. They should encounter a second in battles 5,6,7,8. And so on. So if the player finishes day 1 on battle 5, and encountered a Valraven then, battles 6-8 (their first three battles of day 2) are guaranteed to not have a raven. That means there is a 25% chance to see a Valraven on day 2: if the raven pops up in battle 9 from the 9-12 block.

It should not be possible to go eight battles without encountering a Valraven. The most consecutive bird-free battles would be six in my example above.

2 Likes

For those who been saying raid rewards not enough have you totaled up all the stuff you get? Well I have and I think it’s pretty good for the gems investment. If you buy tier 3 and are in a good guild that should be enough to close portal 10. For that 250 gems investment you get:

55 gems
10 event keys
1 vault key
5 orbs (4 minor 1 major)
30 diamonds
3 celestial stones
5 arcane stones
16 runic stones
16 minor stones
47k gold
6400 souls
12 random kingdom troops
1 new godslayer troop
New hero weapon (cost 200 diamonds + more to craft)

7 Likes

and what do you think about it at Tier 4? (500 gems)

1 Like

Don’t forget you get 390 gems from guild task every week so if you play smart you still get 140 extra gems +55 you win during event = 195 gems

1 Like

bring on the clowns - no sigils in your 4 matchs how exactly do you close portal 10?

I know you make believe you can…

1 Like

I know they a rare for me too

First day i saw 4 and the other day only 2

1 Like

zero

nada

zilch

great reward list

4 days 2 zero

1 Like

I think even for 500 gems that’s not a bad reward list. Also add to that list the stuff in tier 4. I personally will probably go to tier 4 each time just to get new troop to Legendary.

1 Like

I don’t know if it worth it, you won’t use that troop untill it come back in raid boss and there is 31 kingdom so it’s probably going to take forever before it happen

3 Likes