Raid Boss: Feedback and suggestions

Bro you should be happy now you only need 460 orbs of growth minor to craft zull :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I won’t be here mate. Game has gone down the crapper. Playing til stormheim event but leaving my guild on that morning so they can replace me. Crafting xathenos for the trophy and spending resources. They don’t want endgamers playing this anymore and that’s fine with me buddy. I’ll message the devs to politely say goodbye on the 12th.

2 Likes

It was fun while it lasted, thanks for all your help here.

1 Like

It’s sad to see you go bro, but i was expecting that, lot of people are just curious about new games modes and when they will realise invasion and bounty is the same money grab mode, they will quit

Introducing P2W is the worst decision the devs made in this game, even worst then the new UI

3 Likes

Are you leaving for good? I didn’t know.

1 Like

Yep, he’s said it in a few threads now. I know Gra’s recruiting thread he did.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out, I must’ve missed them :joy:

2 Likes

Ok let’s not derail our thread here, lol. Thanks. A lot of great ideas in here that will hopefully get recognized and I hope to see some more.

2 Likes

I was really hoping to snag 2nd place but it seems they are buying more sigils or very good.

How is it looking on pc/mobile and over in Xbox servers?

I have only used my daily 4 since I ran out.

2 Likes

On xbox

1 Like

Why? Lmao, that is like 10 packs of tier 7, at least lol, glad no one cares that much over here on ps4. I wouldn’t even be tenth I bet.

1 Like

You would be 8th right now

1 Like

Nice. Still top ten considering it was a accident, I was thinking If I get the mythic fairly easy I’ll wait until Sunday and buy a pack if doable and make a last minute push for 3rd.

1 Like

Be careful I bet the top 5 is thinking the same thing lol.

2 Likes

Good thing I’m from the states, us westerners have the advantage :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I’ll wait until the last, last minute lol.

5 Likes

Good luck mythic hinging everyone with the resources you all have left, I hope the raids didn’t drain you all too badly.

2 Likes

On PC:

2 Likes

Looks like the person who claimed 500 was the maximum level was correct. Good job, whoever that was!

2 Likes

So clearly Xbox is owning all the gems and thank you guys for the screen shots.

1 Like

But pc started before us they should have all the gems they got the unlimited gems more longer then us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes