Raid Boss: Feedback and suggestions

That’s true, but I know how long it takes to get an epic to mythic from random pulls (Spinnerette)

2 Likes

and then there’s the ignore reality pose, because it gets in the way.

1 Like

You forget that during 60 battles (to go to 17k points), you will get crappy rewards by battle (few golds, no glory, no trophy) compared to PVP. That’s a cost to add to the 250 gems…

2 Likes

Orbs save you tons of souls and stones so i think it balance

1 Like

No gold, no glory, no trophy, so no orbs balance nothing.
On my 4 minor orbs, I got twice the one that gives one level so should that be a lot of souls for you?

Honestly, I don’t care that much about the Portal rewards. What I don’t like in this mode is that we are losing ressources that we would have got if we spend our time playing PVP better than RB…

3 Likes

Well in defense, gw doesn’t give you that much gold and trophy worth nothing when your guild reached 1M

If you keep your orbs for mythic it’s save your hours of explore

1 Like

I don’t understand what do you mean…
In my case, GW battles gives me the same output than PVP 3-trophies battles.

And what it should balance? It’s rewards we are talking about.

I don’t see what’s the problem to give us the same rewards than in PVP when we do our RB battles.

2 Likes

Gw give me 3 trophy but im getting often only 22 points or something shitty like this
And average 800 gold it’s a real joke

I don’t say RB is awesome but i think you underestimate the value of a orb

1 Like

Gold should certainly be pvp equivalent. Glory not sure. Trophies no, they should remain a pvp only reward.

1 Like

And arena :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re vs someone’s team there too.

1 Like

But i agree gold should increase every time you kill the boss since he is harder every time

3 Likes

You’re fighting a super Boss, trying to stop him to enter in Krystara and no glory for that?

5 Likes

Yeah surely as most end-gamers…
And low level players will not get there so, yes I dont’ see who care of these orbs…
Aside for crafting the pitiful Zuul-carrot…

2 Likes

All good points made, I’m low on event keys so it being a new kingdom I didn’t mind spending the 500 gems for tier 7 as you get 25 troops, I was really hoping to get all of them but I’m still missing the emperor.

All in all it’s hard to make something perfect on the first go. And secondly it’s hard to please everyone.

Keep the feedback coming in and maybe we’ll see some changes.

So it seems like our main concerns are just better rewards for time spent playing raids. Let’s hope in 3 weeks when it returns we see a few changes.

3 Likes

Just to get you’re thought more notice.

1 Like

This calculation also implies portal 10

What calculation are you talking about?

1 Like

you probably will after you spend all of your 50K gems lol, that however is not a problem I have and I will never be near the top 100 lol

1 Like

Umm… in a calculation of return on expenditure @fleg made specifically about the Raid you can not include other sources. What if someone posted “Don’t forget about the Chalice of Gems every week if you use you Credit Card smart you get an extra +240 = you win 45 Gems”

Obviously those Gems are independent…

2 Likes