Guild "agreement" in bracket1 to arrange scores

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Question.

Originally why did you ask permission to do this if you thought it was ok? You don’t ask permission to field a Knight Team for example, so your logic that everything is ok because its not specifically banned doesn’t hold weight.

Just because you CAN do something doesn’t mean you SHOULD!

2 Likes

Really? You don’t understand why I am asking this? @Annaerith hit the nail on the head. With the current spotlight on 2 guilds, one of which I am a member of, those two guilds will undoubtably scrutinized very hard with regards to the new rule. So is it really that strange that I want to know exactly what is not allowed as a defense ?

If the devs could clarify what is not allowed as a defense (beyond the obvious 4 peasants) a lot of potential problems can be avoided.

Am I obliged to set a meta defense (Wisp-Wisp-Krystenax-Mab , Wisp-WIsp-Kraken-Mab or Forest Troll-Kraken-Kraken-Mab) every day in GW or do I still have the freedom to (for example!) use the current weeks bonus troops (giants this week) or tailor my defense to the color of the day?

Any response would be appreciated, because right now we’re again in some kind of gray area of GW rules…
@saltypatra @ozball ?

1 Like

I think you’re being overly sensitive. While 4x peasant might be an obvious indication that you’re taking a dive, and there might be a grey area if you were using a mixture of weaker troops, the idea that only “meta teams” are allowed is just silly. Of course you can use event teams or anti-color teams or any other thoughtful team that is intended to present an obstacle to the invader.

6 Likes

How much GW points do you think we “gain” from the alliance? 300k?

1 Like

We have not even faced anonymous this week and we are sitting in 7 place so wouldn’t count on us going anywhere.

Of course, not. Everyone is looking at us and if we do a good score, everyone will be there to say that we continue “cheating”. Be sure that next week, stats of our day will be reported and depending if the crowd thinks it’s fishy or not, we could get punished.

The question is: what our score should be to satisfy the crowd?

By the sounds of it, with a tarnished reputation, I don’t think you will ever satisfy anyone.

3 Likes

Hrmmm… Wonder why. Maybe its because you guys have spent a week almost justifying your “collusion” and saying how it was everyone elses fault but your own.

There have been insults thrown by members of your guild in multiple places of these boards and explanations of why what you did was ok and even saying “we didnt effect the scores tho…” rubbish

So why wouldnt everyone be looking at you for a while? I know i will be

4 Likes

Its a good thing you guys wont be “colluding” anymore huh? Lest you all get 2nd or 3rd…

1 Like

You’re probably right that everyone will be looking at you; in a sense, you deserve the scrutiny. But asking what your score should be to avoid suspicion is disingenuous at best. Play the best you can with the best defenses you can field and your scores should be similar to everyone else’s, whether you have a good day or a bad day.

It’s not the crowd that will decide if you should be punished. That is strictly and solely up to the devs. If you play fair, I’m sure they will as well.

9 Likes

Where?

Is it not the crowd who chose that alliance was “cheating”? Yes devs gave the last word, but I believe that they were pushed to take this decision to avoid any uproars.
We both know that if devs don’t punish us whereas the crowd believe that we “cheat”, there will be another uproar…

Just to be clear against these two guilds I will be doing meta grief defenses.

Against all other guilds I will continue with challanging defenses based off the weekly event.

The more people who join me the better. If the devs wont do anuthing the rest of us can

1 Like