Stop the annoying excessive flagging

Come on people!

Whoever is doing it, please stop the stupid flagging for no reason in the GW discussion topic!

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/guild-agreement-in-bracket1-to-arrange-scores/30740/621

There is (virtually) nothing there that needs to be flagged and you’re bliocking the one topic that we’re supposed to use for the current situation in GW.

I just had to wait 8 hours to respond to that topic and to try to get clarification on the developers new rule about defenses in GW. :frowning:

Let’s try to behave like we’re all adults here, OK?

13 Likes

I was amazed that you were able to get your post in within the 3 minutes that thread was unlocked. Well done!

1 Like

copy-paste from word… :wink:

2 Likes

You see the problem here is that there are no devs around to clear the existing flags. That is why the thread keeps returning to lockdown. I agree that there is also a problem with people flagging posts just cuz they dont like the person making the post and i have been complaining about that for weeks

Maybe now that it isnt my posts being flagged unnecessarily something will be done about it

3 Likes

I was going to say the same thing. There will be another auto-lock in 4 hours and then when Salty or Oz can get around to clearing flags, the thread can stay open for a while.

You’d think if it is the same people that keep flagging posts that it would be pretty simple to tell them to stop and then banhammer them if they persist. Maybe I don’t understand the nuances, though.

3 Likes

Yes… You would think. Only thing i can figure is it isnt always the same people. Maybe just flagging people you dont like has become so pervasive that its always different people which complicates things no doubt

1 Like

Maybe they need to remove the “first flag” badge. With the way things are right now, it’s like giving your dog a pat on the head for crapping on the carpet.

8 Likes

Lolololol i must admit this made me lol

lol good one Stan!:sweat_smile:

Hopefully that doesn’t get this thread locked. If so, I’m sorry @Darkness and I’ll go back to vanilla yogurt.

A lot of these issues would go away if they would finally find a moderator in the US or Europe timezone.

8 Likes

Yes, but who? I’d hope Salty has already asked anyone who would check the necessary boxes (location, respect, temperament and, most importantly, willing).

Good question that I don’t have the answer to. However, does anyone know of anyone who have been asked? I have not seen that anyone has claimed they have been approached. I bet they could find someone to do it for a re-occuring path to glory package…:slight_smile:

I don’t know of anyone who’s been asked, but if I were Salty, I would tell anyone I was asking not to say anything about it, so I’m not surprised.

1 Like

All right all right i can take a hint… I will be a mod since you all want me to…

3 Likes

P.S. that was a joke lol

1 Like

musehale

Thank you brudda!

1 Like

Sorry @Vangor see he said “temperament” in there as a requirement…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Vangor hehe, maybe one day when you learn to manage your raging! :wink:

http://img52.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTP3d3dy5naWZiaW4uY29tL2Jpbi8wNjIwMTAvMTI3NTkwNTE0M19yYWdpbmctbWlkZ2V0LmdpZgloglog.gif

1 Like

What are you trying to say? I have the temperament of a baby kitten…

2 Likes