3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Regarding this error, the game team has pushed a fix to the server - please restart your game to see this resolution. The affects the crashing at the end of PVP battles and might fix other associated issues where there is an error code that says “Unrecoverable error”

1 Like

I did. 4x yellow worked. The only anomaly was the Pet Rescue fights all being invalid and being awarded to me anyway. I wasn’t testing it at the time so I didn’t think to mix it up.

Partial truth. I was testing the reduced Doomstorm rate on it, so I was testing something else, ha!

Xbox Ubastet still kill summoned troops

Edit: summoned troop when troop die

As I see no mention of this of this in the patch, it can only be a bug.

9 star kingdoms has a 30% tribute chance, and now they are giving 20% chance. It’s wrong

1 Like

Update on this. If you zoom in at all before highlighting a kingdom, you will get zoomed all the way out when you exit the kingdom menu. Tested with multiple kingdoms. Further, when this happens it rescales all of the kingdom icons to the smaller size. This makes them darn near impossible to read, including the stars for power level. If you zoom in at all, they get reset to their normal, legible, size. Which they retain if you zoom out again.

So the fix right now is always be zooming. Every time you enter the kingdom menu, zoom in a little bit to reset the icons so they are readable.

Not ideal, but at least it works.

I don’t know it’s a game server or a PlayStation Network problem, but new trophies cant sync with the PSN.

Ingots can be gained from the following places:

Randomly from a PVP battle (this includes, Guild Wars and Arena)

I’m not getting any ingots during Arena (PVP worked OK)

1 Like

It’s random, so you might need to do quite a few battles to get them.

@raphael Thanks, added to the list - known issue. This is a display/visual issue only so the tribute should still be giving you 30%.

@Sheba Regarding the hero perk “summon a bandit when an ally dies” Talent, this is working as intended. The perk takes priority over Sunbird’s resurrection.

1 Like

Alright, thank you for confirming! Now I know what to never pick ever.:joy: (Should summon a bunny. Would make things totally different!:rabbit:)

1 Like

You can see the other Talent options here!

1 Like

Thanks! :wink: (I had already picked something else, haha.)
But really, a lot of those are so random and not fitting the theme of the class and its kingdom that “summons a baby bunny” makes actually a LOT more sense than a lot of those options.:triumph::rabbit:

3 Likes

@Cyrup
Whoops, doublepost, but I just tried to verify my email and the link just lead to a white page saying “Error: No pending email to validate. Have you already used this link to validate your email?” And nope, I didn’t do that before.

Please contact Support with Account Issue selected, we’ll need to look into that one or manually verify it for you

1 Like

Okay, then you’ll get another ticket from me to work with. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Cyrup - OK, but I’ve gotten an ingot on every PVP match I’d played, but I went 0 for 8 in Arena getting one, so I thought that was odd.

It would be really great to know the perks for every Talent tree :wink: .

@Cyrup did arena get a nerf??? hero now only has 10 attack. used to have 12. dawnbringer damage is also lower

I think the enemy is missing it’s traits section. Mine I can see and the previous battle I could see the traits of the enemy even tho they had none unlocked.Glitch

It’s likely the player doesn’t have a class selected.

4 Likes

That makes sense. Why didn’t I think about that?