Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

The 3.0.5 console update for Xbox and PS4 is here! Please report any issues you may find with the update here :slight_smile:

Last Update: July 17th, 2017

• PVP Reset error. Status: Investigating

General

• PS4: When inputting search suggestions and pressing triangle before they have appeared causes the game to crash.
  • Avatar’s changing to unpurchased packs. Status: Fixed.
  • PVP battles counting towards explore battles in daily tasks.
  • XBox: Souls calculating incorrectly. Too much.

Localization

• Gar’Nok’s third trait has not been updated to reflect actual effect.
  • Various errors in the French translation. Status: Working on it.

Settings

• [XB1] Settings are not being saved between sessions - Status: Should be fixed in the next update
  • [XB1] Blur Quality is not being set between sessions
  • Defense teams showing the incorrect score, ocassionally still reflecting the value of the 1 troop defense.

Tutorial

• When Luther gives a suggested match, but a spell is available and used instead, the game crashes. - Status: Should be fixed in the next update

Unlocks Menu

• Teams Unlocked shows the incorrect amount given Status: Should be fixed now!

Achievements

• [XB1] New achievements are not showing up in the list - Status: Slight delay showing up, but they should be there now!

Translations/Text

• Some text throughout the game is not translated Status: Partially fixed. Please let us know if you find any other incorrect translations.

PVP

• All the people at rank 101. All of them.

Guild Wars

• Wins counting as losses

Troops

• Goblin King leaves behind a ghost.
  • Ghost glitch is now appearing with other troops.
  • The Guild Guardian Aurai’s ‘Sacred Dance’ does not display the Mana count information on screen indicating how many Green gems are on the board.
  • [XB1] Ghost troops not awarding Event Stones.

Guilds

• [PS4] Guild statues not applying bonuses to troops correctly. Status: Investigating
1 Like

Minor issue:
SHOP - Gems, Weekly Event, Specials are all blank.

1 Like

I restarted game and it look like it’s fixed now

1 Like

We are getting some inconsistent results, but restarting the game or switching profile does seem to help getting store data displaying correctly

1 Like

Bad translation english>>>> french in the mail

“collected” should be “collectĂ©â€

There are no extra Team slots.

None of the base extra 4? Or any from my VIP level. I still only have 20 total.

1 Like

Same here no additional team slot

I believe new team slots are awarded when you level up or during a purchase.

2 Likes

Bad translation english>>>>french

Every explanation are in english in pvp, in treasure map they are in french

Also when you got these explanation you are forced to make this move and in this situation it suck cause i was entangled

Ok yeah. I just leveled and was notified that I received 28 new team slots. I have a total of 29 team slots now, so I guess it wasn’t counting the ones I’d already unlocked. Sweet.

Also, I did encounter a bug where the gems didn’t fall down after a match. So there was a huge empty space in the far right column for several turns. I couldn’t tell if the gems were there and just invisible or what. I think this was also part of the same bug but the gems that fly off the bottom of the screen after the gem match were stuck near the bottom of the screen. It’s like the ‘gem matching animation’ just froze before the empty space was refilled and the old gems removed from the screen.

Confirmed as working

Leveled up and received a message about gaining 30 new team slots. In my team roster I now have 31 Team slots.

I was playing when I used Justice to create skulls and 4 skulls came up and Luther told me to match the 4 skulls for a critical hit. I ignored his advice and used Mab’s spell and then the 4 skulls that Luther wanted me to match became twice as big and was superimposed on my monitor.

I just cast another spell and they moved back in place

2 Likes

It seems to count the number from your original team slot from level 1. So it’s counting the ones you already have as well. Confused the hell out of me first when it happened on the Unity beta.

First trait Text description in french is confusing, it should be “Gagne 5 d’attaque quand se prend des dĂ©gĂąts” (on xbox one)

It would seem his third trait has incorrect text as well. (though you might need to test it to confirm) I believe it should say that all orcs start with 50% mana.

Yeah found the 2nd and 3rd traits weird as well :slight_smile:

Same for the orc first trait

And this one first trait

Fel’Dra also first trait should be “Gagne 2 de magie quand se prend des dĂ©gĂąts”

And cyclop 2nd trait and dark song 2nd trait