The 3.0.5 console update for Xbox and PS4 is here! Please report any issues you may find with the update here
Last Update: July 17th, 2017
- PVP Reset error. Status: Investigating
- PS4: When inputting search suggestions and pressing triangle before they have appeared causes the game to crash.
- Avatar’s changing to unpurchased packs. Status: Fixed.
- PVP battles counting towards explore battles in daily tasks.
- XBox: Souls calculating incorrectly. Too much.
- Gar’Nok’s third trait has not been updated to reflect actual effect.
- Various errors in the French translation. Status: Working on it.
- [XB1] Settings are not being saved between sessions - Status: Should be fixed in the next update
- [XB1] Blur Quality is not being set between sessions
- Defense teams showing the incorrect score, ocassionally still reflecting the value of the 1 troop defense.
- When Luther gives a suggested match, but a spell is available and used instead, the game crashes. - Status: Should be fixed in the next update
- Teams Unlocked shows the incorrect amount given Status: Should be fixed now!
- [XB1] New achievements are not showing up in the list - Status: Slight delay showing up, but they should be there now!
- Some text throughout the game is not translated Status: Partially fixed. Please let us know if you find any other incorrect translations.
- All the people at rank 101. All of them.
- Wins counting as losses
- Goblin King leaves behind a ghost.
- Ghost glitch is now appearing with other troops.
- The Guild Guardian Aurai’s ‘Sacred Dance’ does not display the Mana count information on screen indicating how many Green gems are on the board.
- [XB1] Ghost troops not awarding Event Stones.
- [PS4] Guild statues not applying bonuses to troops correctly. Status: Investigating