Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

Just encountered a game breaking bug on PS4. During an arena game, a pop up advising me to take a 5x match popped up. I didn’t want to take that move yet as I had Satyr’s ability available. I activated Satyr’s ability while the pop up was still on the screen and the game pretty much froze. The gems that made up the 5x combo were removed from the board and I was unable to do anything. After a minute or so the game crashed and I received the error code CE-34878-0. Unfortunately I didn’t get a screenshot in time.

It’s meant to be “when I lose life” what should that translate to?

Yup tested it and orc started with 50% mana so Gar’Nok 1st and 3rd trait description are wrong

That doesnt make sense to win stats if he die, probably when allie die or enemy die would fot better

Life as in HP. The heart symbol is referred to as life in the English version. So taking life damage ks what triggers it.

I know but how can he win 5 attack if he die?

It’s not death, it’s just losing hp, ie life. So part of their life, not their whole life. I’m aware the french sounds weird, but I’m curious as to what it should say instead?

Yeah nevermind i understand now, should be “gagne 5 attaque quand se prend des dégâts” it would be less confusing

Though would that imply life only damage? or would that suggest that it would occur if the damage hit armour only?

Same then courage second trait

1 Like

“Gagne 5 d’attaque quand se prends des dégâts” it should be then

Drake Rider’s new 3rd trait “Loyal Mount” says “100% chance to summon an Drake on death.” It should be “a”, not “an”.

edit: xbox

2 Likes

Minor adjustment are needed to “Blur Quality” in settings.

Off, Great works fine.
Low, ok its blurry
High, is almost identical to Low

Perhaps reduce the blur on “Low” so there is a difference.

Big bug when sirrian give you explanation, if you try to make magic insteed of matching the gems , if you change your mind, some gems are removed from the board. This is really weird.

Edit: there is the video (on xbox one)

I believe they were going to rework the Orcs completely, that’s why you are seeing all these changes in their traits.

Furthermore, you might want to mention your platform (PS4/Xbox) when pointing out a bug, so that the devs aren’t barking up the wrong tree/console :wink:

Xbox gorgo dead but still on the board

Sorry it was on x4 lol i will try to get a better video if it happen again

Is anyone else having the issue of not seeing any of the new achievements? I don’t see them in my locked or unlocked achievements list. I’m playing on Xbox One and it currently says 1400/1400, but I don’t see the new achievements there (Gladiator, Reaver, Defender)

Thanks,

Demonitus

The ghost troop bug is back. Had a match were my first troop died but was still visible and showing that it had 4 health left. However, when the AI would make skull matches it would hit the troop below it.

Vip level 16-17-18-19-20 description not translated in french

I could tell the difference quite easily. Ps4 here.