Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

@Sirrian
I don’t speak American.
Can you please add a UK flag to the options screen?
When browsing your hero collection you can no longer use the right stick held down to scroll quickly but smoothly, you have to use the d-pad and it’s slow and juddery. I know,first world probs n all! I suspect it might be similar when browsing kingdom levels but I’ve not looked yet.
Thanks for everything else, that’s all I have.
Cheers.

1 Like

(Xbox) I can’t tell if it’s a bug or I’m missing something, how do you access the settings now? I’ve tried hitting the start/select buttons but nothing is popping up, and there’s no settings tab anywhere??

On ps4 you press the option button. Not sure what the equivalent would be for you. I did it from the main screen, not in game if that helps.

There should also be a Settings button on the main menu I think?

This must be a bug then. Before all we had to do was press the start button, but now nothing happens. I’ve done a hard reset and still nothing.

I’ve just realised I can’t even quit out of a fight, the start button does absolutely nothing now! Which also means I can’t turn off these damn tutorial pop ups!

1 Like

@Sirrian
We’ve lost all of our guild statue bonuses.
We always complete every task and finished the last statue (red) on Friday. Yes the bonus has been greyed out and there’s no timer.
Also, we’ve completed the brown statue and the bonus hasn’t been applied.
Its a bit of a mess unfortunately.

1 Like

Guild wars isn’t working properly either

2 Likes

Still getting the bug where I can’t see GW results for last week, the points are there for everyone but there’s only win/loss results for 7/30 people. This doesn’t help when your guild likes to keep track of everyone’s stats!

2 Likes

Ascending troops is now worse then ever, since the new filter got added to the top and a 3rd filter was added to show all.

Sorting on upgradable should show ascendable only troops first, not last, after all traitable only troops.

And the troops screen should stay on the row/column position it was on before you upgrade a troop, not on the troop, because now you have to scroll all the way back up to where you were.

If I want to trait 1 troop, I will look up that troop. After coming back into the troops, I will be where I want to be.
But if I want to ascend all available troops, I have to sort on upgradable, so please don’t move my active position all over the place…

Ascending troops is a royal PITA on console due this.

4 Likes

Oh, and on PC/Mobile as well, if this doesn’t get fixed!

Edit: Xbox One

Can’t see the new achievements (not showing up in list)
Can’t do anything with Guild Wars other than register (no schedule, results, etc)

2 Likes

This is happening on PS4 as well.

1 Like

They are poping when you go in all achievement menu and pick gems of war

I just got them

2 Likes

I am the leader of Gem Assassins on xbox one and we can’t do anything for the guild wars. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. We can’t afford not to be registered or not playing. We are in bracket one.

1 Like

This worked, thanks.

1 Like

There is an issue since the update that when you click on a player their pvp score is zero.

American English is pretty much the same as British English (except that certain words like favorite don’t have a “u”.), you’re okay.

2 Likes

Yes but it should be English. However I do find it irritating that honour is spelled ‘honor’, so I see why they’ve done this, despite the fact the devs are from Australia and their English was derived from England and not America.

2 Likes

We are now getting the same problem with 1 troop defences that PC/Mobile has. If a person puts up a 1 troop defence, they show up on my invade screen with a low team score, but their team has been replaced with a much more powerful team. So my 1-trophy matchup is now a 9700 point fully-traited mythic lineup.

1 Like

I got the same error. And this coming with new update because was yesterday game working perfect.