Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

Still got same bug then previous update, when you play pvp for a long period and then decide to go in troop menu, the game will freeze couple minutes. This is similar as the freezing when we were switching team a (couple update ago), sometime it freeze couple seconds but sometime it is couple minutes

1 Like

I don’t know why your complaining with all @Rickygervais has posted even French is in US English. :wink:

2 Likes

Achievement Issue.

My “new” achievement for winning a Defend unlocked, but I’m still at 1400/1400 34/34 the 3 new ones havent been added to the main list it appears. Very odd.

You need to go in the see all achievement section then select gems of war and the 3 achievement will pop and be added to the total

2 Likes

Thanks for this. It’s strange that they don’t show up on the side pane but do show up and pop if you go to the game hub achievement list.

Not sure this is intended or not, but I just upgraded Forest of Thorns to 5 stars. My warlock should be doing 32 skull damage and kept doing 31. It only worked after I restarted the game.

I agree big time. This needs to be tested for actual use. Troop sorting with Ascension in mind is highly unfriendly to the user.

3 Likes

Having to scroll all the way back to the top or switch the filter twice to get to the next Ascension troop is the most obnoxious thing ever. There should be a filter to only show troops that can be ascended, and then when you back out after ascending, it’s still on that filtered results and not 50 pages down your list of troops.

4 Likes

Mine looks royally sr##wed up. Everything is Unlocked in the details (counting by hand I get 37). Top of the main Achievement app says 1425/1435 and 36/37.

Side dash says 1435/1435 37/37.

I know everything is done by the way.

I don’t know it’s a 3.0.5 issue, but my friends can’t invite me to the guild. 2 people tried it, but same error: “Does not exist”

My invite code: (SIC)_85QE

Is guild wars on tomorrow? There’s no data available. We can’t upgrade sentinels, set defence. Nothing. I’m going to bed soon and working before reset so I’m knackered here.

2 Likes

You’ll know tomorrow it appears.

2 Likes

You live in the wrong time zone, I guess. It’s almost start of workday for the devs. Those of us in NA may find something out before end of day, but you’ll probably need to go to bed and hope for the best. Sorry buddy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I always ballpark the end of the work day here is the start of their work day in AUS.

With all the issues reported, the one silver lining is that a lot of these are also present on the Unity beta for PC, meaning they’re running on the same code base, and therefor true sync between platforms is that much more closer.

I know it doesn’t help with the bugs, but figured I’d add a little bit of hope to all this :wink:

1 Like

@Ozball they start at 8am or 9am?

I honestly don’t know. Normal start time for work is around 8:30-9am in Australia. So if they follow that then I’d lean towards 9am.

1 Like

That make sense sirrian usually post new pc event msg at this time

No mate that’s the bludgers starting hours. Real Aussies start work at 5am-7am. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Still getting the message after a win, “this fight might be over already”
Xbox