Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

The yellow notice on screen works great when there is a problem. But it seems to stay there even after things are fixed, and never goes away. If I click on the Yellow Warning now it now it states “Server Status” “Servers are online”.

If I go into Setting tab its Green and states “Servers are online”

I think its a very low priority bug but a little tweaking might be in order.

When i check the last week GW result, there plenty score who disappear, we see the total score but no result for every day
Xbox

Maybe both these things are intentional, but I’ll mention them anyway:

1. The PvP gold amounts are quite a bit lower than they were pre-update. The amounts are very similar to what we were getting when the last update first came out, and then they were “fixed” to what we were expecting. Perhaps they can be doctored up again? :wink:

2. In Treasure Hunt, you can no longer move vaults at all. Previously you couldn’t match them, but you could at least move them out of the way to make other matches. Now that’s no longer an option.

And this is one that’s still not fixed from before, though I admit it’s of a lower priority: the Arena rewards screen still shows Gold Keys instead of Glory Keys.

Hey! So vaults being able to move was an error. They’re not meant to be able to be moved, so they are now behaving correctly.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra any news on the guild statue issue? We’ve got no bonuses, nothing carried over from last week and completed statues still show the bonuses greyed out.

Dear GoldPhoenix0,

I can’t start the game since the update. I’ve submitted a ticket to 505 Games’ support, and received the following response. Please see the details below.

— PROBLEM DESCRIPTION BEGIN —
After downloading today’s update the game won’t start. On the loading screen (with the artwork of a kingdom in the background) the “Loading…” progress bar gets to the letter “n”, where it stalls and I get a message saying “Your connection to the server has timed out. Please try again later.” When I press “Retry”, the result is the same.

I tried

• restarting my Xbox,
  • restaring my router,
  • deleting the saved game data from my Xbox,
  • uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game,
    but nothing has helped.

I have to remark though that

• I can log in to Xbox Live through my Xbox,
  • I can play with World of Tanks,
  • I can see my friend playing with Gems of War.

According to my Xbox’s Network Settings, everything is fine and I have an open NAT. It is extremely annoying I can’t play with Gems of War. If needed for any kind of debug/tracing, I can tell you my IP address. (My outer IP my router gets from my ISP, of course.)

How’s next?
— PROBLEM DESCRIPTION END —
— 505 GAMES REPLY BEGIN —
Thanks for your message, and sorry to hear that you can’t get Gems of War to start! I looked at your account with our tools and couldn’t find anything, but if you are on the GoW forums, GoldPhoenix0 might be able to help you. It looks like he’s been able to resolve some similar issue for another users, so it might be worth a shot reaching out to him via PM. Hopefully this helps, and thanks again for reaching out to us for assistance!
— 505 GAMES REPLY END —

Please help if you have any ideas, because this game is far not free for me, I’ve spent pretty much amount of money on it, and I find it unacceptable that I have to finish playing because it’s not willing to connect to the server.

Thank you!

1 Like

Bad translation enemy guild progress should be “progrès de la guilde ennemie”

When you look at the task description, it saying win 8 battle with drifting sand troops
But when you click RB it saying win 8 battle with wild plains troops

Edit: the good one was drifting sand

If you change it to English does it stay the same Ricky?
Drifting sands /wild plains?

I tried change language and it’s not working it’s still in french, the only thing in english is the server are online msg

When i try to change language, it asking me if i am sure then the game restart but it’s still in french by default

Deathmark instant kill back

Cycling worse than ever

Cpu filling famine in 2/3 moves by design -no other mana in any other cpu troops.

Devour up to over 50%.

As a result troop selection is down to about 10.

Every day is just about cycling and using 10 troops.

The game is about as boring as it can get - by design.

Developers stated they agreed famine overpowered so why cpu focus which is new?

Developers stated delayed deathmark - now worse than before when instant kill rare.

The claim that cycling tweaked was true for a few days. Now worse than before.

Every day in gw is cycling now.

Lol

10char

You guys fixed collecté but not the “you have one mail” should be “vous avez 1 message”

@GoldPhoenix0 @Saltypatra

This poor guy gets stuck on the loading screen.

Hi Nagyak, apologies for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? As the support agent said, we couldn’t find anything immediately obvious wrong with your account. We are still investigating at this time though.

1 Like

In Guild → Roster → Sort is missing “latest activity.”

We use this to cull dead wood out of our guild. We don’t have Req’s in the other categories - we only require people not to be idle for more than 10 days. This feature still works on mobile, but is not present on PC. Please re-add it.

Hi folks.
When casting Aurai’s spell it doesn’t tell you how many green gems are on the board.@Saltypatra

Hi!

Yesterday (24 hours after the update) I had still experienced the issue. I do NOT want to sound immodest, but as an IT engineer (that’s my job) I may be able to help you to track down the problem if you give me some details. I.e. if you give me the server’s IP address and the port/protocol used for connection, I can run an nmap scan if that socket seems to be open to me. In the worst case I may find an Ethernet hub in my … “museum” … so I may be able to run a Wireshark or NetMon capture if you wish. (From which I could determine the aforementioned socket information anyway, but I wouldn’t make this effort unless absolutely needed. And feel free to contact me by mail if you would be willing to give out information you wouldn’t like to advertise here.) Does the game try to open a port on my router? (I’ve seen games which opened port via UPnP other than UDP/3074 for their own purposes, and I use some ports forwarded inbound for my own purposes, which might cause conflicts with Gems of War if the answer for the above question is yes.)

So how can I help you to help me to solve this problem? And I have to remark that, as I mentioned, everything else seems to work from home including Xbox Live connection, chat, and i.e. World of Tanks online play, and I could play with Gems of War until this latest update… That makes me think that the problem is not something related to the network of my household. (While ANYTHING is possible as we all know…)

Thank you for your support in advance,
Regards,

Nagyak

I thought the legendary card were not allowed in arena??? I just had to fight against legendary hero 33 attack 60 armor 40 health on first fight. So he one shot killed everyone this is ridiculous. And this is at normal difficulty. Also check the other troops stats, they all got over 21 attack this is unfair

Edit: second fight same thing

Edit: nevermind, for some reason the difficulty change for warlord 4 after you pick your team

I’m still getting no response from the view and menu buttons in game, this has been happening since the update. It means I have no access to the settings, I can’t toggle the chat on/off, and I can’t retire from a fight.

I reported it to 505, they couldn’t help, told me to pass it onto the devs. It’s been 24 hours now since I submitted a ticket and no response.