Console 3.0.5 Known Issues

Tbh console response has been minimal at best, maybe the pc issues are more important but we’re still not getting guild statue bonuses.

1 Like

It seems like every time I try to open the GOW game app on PS4. It’s causing my console to shut down. So I tried opening some other games. No problem. Anyone else experience this?

Anyone else having an issue when attempting to send an invite to new guild members. For the past 2 days now I keep getting this error message

1 Like

Also worth noting that Hero’s rarity is based on their level and ignore the arena’s restriction (since you have to have your hero). So you might see Mythic heroes in there as well.

3 Likes

Someone else may have mentioned this, but you cannot sort by upgradeability (I don’t see a way to do it when it use to be easy). That makes finding troops ready to ascension very tedious since you have to go through the list of troops.

Oops I think this is the wrong thread. I want this on the latest update for PC.

1 Like

Thats ok, its just as bad on console :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rank 101 is very popular. While it is possible that multiple people during the week have shared the spot, with two of them tied, I don’t believe it. I think it much more likely that there is some sort of bug in the rankings. Have others seen yet other people at rank 101? Note that DEMOorANGEL is currently number four in the rankings, so I would be very surprised if he had been 101 early this week.

After I posted this, I ran into yet one more player at rank 101.

Goblin Shaman leaves behind a ghost:

Hi @Alpheon it happened again, 1 guildmate already got a win and the war is not started yet. Xbox one

@Alpheon @Sirrian @GoldPhoenix0

This post deserves some attention as a major bug:

Basically, my guild has finished within the top 6 guilds in bracket 1 every week since GW started. This past week was no exception and we finished 6th again.

Yet, for some reason, this week we have been demoted to bracket 9 instead of staying in bracket 1 as we should be. This is a major setback in terms of rewards despite our guild meeting the requirements to stay in the top bracket. Now we are looking at 300 less gems this week alone as well as a lot less of the GW troop, with potentially of only being able to raise 1 bracket a week until we get back to 1? That’s a tremendous amount of lost resources for my guild if this is not addressed ASAP.

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, we’re looking into these Guild War issues. No ETA on a resolution yet however.

2 Likes

Think of this as the Elites stepping into the peasants’ shoes.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now you know how the little guys feel like in the lower brackets.:smiling_imp:

At least you are still in wars we see our completely

Reported in Unity Changes (3.05 P.C / 3.1 rest of the systems) Changes that need to be rethought

Minor issue, we can’t see both team progress in GW. Xbox

It saying no enemy to attack right now

1 Like

I believe this is happening on PS4 as well.

2 Likes

This is still an issue and I don’t see it on the list in the original post. We’ve completed two statues this week and are not getting the stat bonuses and no countdown timer is showing.

On PS4.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that I tagged a Dev without response.

My number is the same so maybe timers aren’t showing but the bonuses are still there

That would still be an issue. We don’t max all the statues every week, so I’d like to know what bonuses are actually active or not. I’ll have to calculate some troop stats when I get home and see if they are counting and just not displaying.