3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Untranslated text on the guild help, last tab, spanish language. Instead of “More Pet Rescues” it should be “Más Rescates de Mascotas”

Platform: PC (Steam)
Screenshot:

2 Likes

Global chat is lagging real bad on PC it’s like 2 diff channels at once

Arena has not been nerfed.

Yeah, I considered that - we might be able to add that after the busy-ness of the update!

@RedRoseWarrior Close/reopen the game and let me know if it continues. If it does, please send through some screenshots, I will need more information (e.g. what do you mean by lag - you post a message and it doesn’t appear? When you connect the loading wheel spins for ages? etc.)

2 Likes

The chat is going but, the pop ups show different messages than what I see when I open the chat

That fixed it the close/reopen game

1 Like

Now when I tried to upgrade my weapon I ran into an endless spinning loading wheelendless%20load

Then this happened

I clicked retry then this popped up

a it keeps doing it

@Cyrup Ubastet still kills summoned troops, just had a test with Drake Riders

2 Likes

If you receive the “Invalid target level” message please restart the game. The weapon will fully level up with an issue afterwards.

@ValdarX Thanks this is a known issue, forgot to put it on the list

1 Like

I just did that right before you said that and it was fixed. Thank you for your help Cyrup

1 Like

Oh! Sorry I couldn’t be quicker. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fine I understand your super busy

My Level 10 Kingdoms that have completed Power Level 5 are showing only 1 Kingdom Skill Bonus instead of two.

5 Stars completed are showing this

It’s been this way sense the beginning

This is a known issue, if you look at the Bonuses tab of a troop and compare the kingdom bonuses to your unlocked and leveled kingdoms it should show the correct value.

TL;DR It’s a known issue and visual only, the stats are being applied correctly to troops.

1 Like

Hopefully it just happens on the first treasure gnome after the update. Like traits not working from the last update.
S9+

2 Likes

@Cyrup is looking into this issue

1 Like

Woops, forgot to add that to the list, my apologies! Head in many places. I was going to come here and post about it anyway.

If you receive the error where your game freezes when you encounter a Gnome of any kind, please do the following:

1. If the freeze has just occurred, before opening your game again locate the output_log.txt.
  2. This is found in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Pipeworks\GemsofWar or
    C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Pipeworks\GemsofWar
  3. Start a ticket with support with “Technical Issue” selected, and attach this output_log.txt to your ticket as a file attachment (no need to copy + paste)

The output log should l tell us what the exact problem is. We’re unable to reproduce this right now, and we’re checking other player server logs but the information is not helping, so it would be great if you could send that over.