Which faction should I try to max next?

yeah, strategy changed to spam the rabbit as much as possible.

Just casted Torben and got Werecat. LOL. This gotta be the strangest faction run in 2021.

1 Like

This is actually good entertainment. Lyca is REALLY affecting the run!

1 Like

Boss room. I can get Torben back with some luck, casting the Werecat.

Gooood luck!!!

Indeed, but Mershark hitted bed bad twice…

CPU got their witch up and then it was game over.

1 Like

Unless I can get the crab going…

Nah, it ended fast due lucky CPU skull drops.

well…

over an hour wasted.

Well, there’s hope in that!

1 Like

Opponent witch had one throw when it werent many blue or brown, I believe she filled up whole team and got plenty of extra turns…

So that is basically everything. From 4 troops to zero in a blink of an eye.

1 Like

If Tuesday is truly not an option then I would wait until kingdoms start hitting lv 18 and give a +100% hoard bonus. In the meantime you can start working on upgrading their hoards to 250-300 in preparation and of course we still have 4 new ones to come that will require treasures too.

City of Thieves is not too bad IF you have a cedric room. Before starting the delve check if there is a Cedric and if not then just use non faction team and clear every room for the shards.

3 Likes

From that list in the opening post of delves you haven’t yet completed? I’ve completed City of Thieves and The Werewoods and The Warrens. For all three, my natural Hoard was approaching 300 and I spent the deeds to get each Kingdom to 15. (Though 14 will suffice for purposes of the delve.)

None of them are particularly fun.

As has been mentioned above in this thread, City of Thieves pretty much requires a Cedric room; if you can get through one intact and with a workable team order coming out of it – which probably means a King of Thieves in the top slot – you stand a reasonable chance to beat the delve.

The Werewoods is a trial with the RNG transformation bit. Plus having to beat five rooms to topple the delve.

The Warrens is also a five-room aggravation. I’ve seen several different strategies suggested for that one insofar as team composition, so there’s some room for experimentation and personal preference there.

1 Like

Kingdoms offer a +100% faction hoard bonus at level 19, not 18. But great advice for those who can’t or don’t want to grind out Tuesday Faction Assaults.

2 Likes

Yeah, my mistake. Level 19 is years away I guess but maybe level 17 for a +75% bonus is only a year or two away. You would hope that any faction would be doable with hoard 300 + 75%.

Once all new factions are released the op will then have plenty of shards each month to spend on these last annoying factions. So I would take a guess and say by the time level 17 is possible in these kingdoms they should have hoard 300 by then.

As yesterday, today. Lycan got my first troop.

At least that’s a troop you can spawn endlessly — just keep it alive! :joy:

haha, right, he was kinda a soft cake up front with no skull resistance traits. But I managed to get him into the Boss battle. Again unlucky in that battle.

I think I would had managed the faction with any of these two runs if it was not for Lycanthrophy. Especially the 2nd run. So I get the frustration.

1 Like

Do you have a fresh copy of the spreadsheet you’re using by any chance? Looks useful but it’s a bit hard to read with most of it crossed out. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes