[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

it was pvp so i dont think gold was a lie…
mybe cascade maps dont count to the cap? somehow…

I seem to remember from some tests a while ago that cascades don’t count towards the cap.

2 Likes

Lol ^^
I’ve set up 2 eggs and 2 babys as defense, both still white and some people lose to that.

On the other hand, I’ve lost to similar setups on purpose too. It’s a bit ungrateful to thank a user, who’s helping others that way, with -trophies.
Though mostly my troops accidentally auto attack too much and I win.
Thanks to the nice event people I got the 100 points quickly. It’s better with this event than with the last one.

3 Likes

Personally, I prefer my Monster Mash defense team to dragons :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

I don’t lose in PvP very often, but I thought that when I do, I barely get any gold afterward. I’d assumed all of the gold received is from 4/5 matches boosted by my Armor/VIP multiplier (which I’d expect to cap at 100 base gold). You folks are making me want to throw a few matches in the name of science…

1 Like

Don’t know about gold, but I do know tyre and the family raise map cap to 20.

sorry when i replied you i forgot you were talking about loosing.
no idea then
do the science thing ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It is legit, and trust me when i say, i hope the next event week has another target that can be summoned. I have no idea what caused the 9 extra maps.

1 Like

@killerman3333 Getting a total of 61… hagstones(?) in Explore was impressive. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a good Snow Guardian build to use in PvP in order to farm 4x Dragon Eggs? I keep killing 'em off too quickly, they only manage a couple casts.

I have been using the following

Valk (19th level fully traited)
Snow Sprite (20th level fully traited)
Snow Guardian (19th level fully traited)
Queen Mab (back up in case I run into real problems) (19th only 1st trait)

I get snow sprite and snow guardian up and running - Have Mab sitting at 12-15 in mana and have Valk sitting at ready

Get Snow sprite to play smack the eggs…kill 1 (And ONLY 1) then the fun begins.

Fire off Val to make enough blue to get snow back to start point and then let the second dragon egg hatch. Smack that with Sprite/Snow guardian combo getting val back to full if needed. (Snow Guardian should be able to kill whatever gets spawned by dragon egg and that creates blue mana)

Keep that going until something really nasty hits or you’re bored.

I managed to get 20 additional event points before I had to kick Mab in because of the Queenette who really can take down team if she gets the right effect.

1 Like

This is my purple defender team for this week’s event. Enjoy!

6 Likes

I’ve set up defense team with 3 purple troops (no bone dragon). I get back to pvp and saw 5 wins and 0 lost xD

4 Likes

I don’t know how anyone can actually lose to 4 level 1 troops with 11 attack that can only kill themselves. Just add a Giant Spider and this team will do all the hard work for you. I use a Giant Spider and let them kill themselves it’s a lot quicker than actually killing them.

Four Succubus have a chance for four more Ancient Horrors on death increasing the number of Event Points.

2 Likes

Corrupt sorceress, dokkalfar and the summoner are also purples with the 25% chance of an extra purple spawning.
Succubus and summoner are rares, and easier to trait too :wink:

1 Like

Wouldn’t this be easiest on the attacker?

Also, potentially summoning Thralls would increase the event-stone output and maybe more reliable than 25% on death?
Just another suggestion :wink:

2 Likes

Still got 4x Infernal King… or 4x Dragon Soul…

Is the Hero finally giving out Event points?

1 Like

Yep. Just played a match where they were using Prismatic Orb, they give 1P like any other troop now

4 Likes

After some consideration i opted for a team with four purple monsters. The invader will still get at least four Event Points and in case someone is running the Minogor for extra glory, like i am, they will have an easier fight since the troop deals double damage with only it’s first trait paired with the extra attack from the event.