Can we do something! -_-

K, These weekly buffs are getting way outta hand. Astral spirits are gonna make me quit this dang game D: These buffs are absolutely ridiculous, barely have a chance to live for more then 2 seconds. These astral spirits need something less of a buff, cause these are OP! I think every weekly event is too much, maybe make it a 15% and 25% increase. 50% is just too much and obnoxious.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah, these are WORSE then famines.

1 Like

or change the event stat % buff to only apply to the units if they are “unique” in the team

so 2x 3x and 4x astral would receive no stat bonus?

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is a week of summoners for offence.

Indirect buff to Dokkaflar (usage wise at least) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

to me this is a week of “Sacrifice your death knight” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I reallllllllllllllllllllly don’t know what to do, if anyone can shoot me a pm, or something to help against these things… Not even Gw wise, I just can’t even enjoy pvp barely, these weekly buffs are too much. or anything before I just stop playing this week D: It would be very helpful

Sadly, I can’t try that method out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

there is always time to farm traitstones :stuck_out_tongue:

goodluck either way

1 Like

Tried out Garnok, and he can loop himself a lot now. Though some pesky Orions keep one shotting the summons hehe

This week would be a good one where Stonehammer shines! If I had him…

A horde of Orcs rallying behind a crazed dwarfgod… :thinking:

1 Like

AS has Warded…

3 Likes

im doomed :sob:

2 Likes

I’ve gone down the summoning method. Stick a Giant or other high HP troop out front. Mercy helps giving the front troop health boost again on turn two.

But, I’ve noticed that against 4x AS they don’t all cast one after the other. A couple will cast then gather mana, even though the others are full. Do you see this?
It also was occurring when the event AS was released.

2 Likes

Yeah i have definitely noticed that as well @Drathas. I tend to just skip thos just like the 4x scale guard on MoS week

2 Likes

Yeah I still get melted down to my last two troops, which eventually get skulled spammed with the 40+ attacks! D:

Shame that these things have warded because DK first slot otherwise a good idea. I’ve personally been running summons. Their damage is predictable (first troop). Still, if the enemy removes important gems from the map, you can get wrecked.

2 Likes

Like a Krys?

Actually I’ve been using the Kerb/Giant Spider/Kerb/FG. I usually just sac the first kerb for turns to fill up spider, then cast spider when the first kerb dies, hopefully also filling the kerb that is still alive.

I imagine Krys would work, but I’d personally put him 3rd slot and try not to mana block him with the troops in front. Still, I bet plans can get wrecked if the AS remove blue and/or green on you.

1 Like

I agree when astral takes your colors, it does suck! Eh haven’t used Kerb on offense much, never works for me.

Astral Spirits roll over to summoners. Krystenax Snax.

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s orion’s too. I feel as if i can’t keep enough health to those upfront :expressionless: