Can we do something! -_-

Try out:

Orc
Drake Rider
Fel’Dras
Gar’Nok

Red/Brown banner

I use this against the Astral Spirit and Centuar teams - lots of red and browns on the board, yellow and green converted out helps against the Anthena as it will lessen the 4+ chance. 50% mana means one red match and away you go, hopefully. :wink:

Lots of summoning as needed, with red spawner and converter, Fel’Dras’ 13 gem requirement.

Orc’s attack boost can get quite high and the enraged certainly helps with the high HP centaurs. I’ve also found that you can set up skull matches fairly easily because of the two converters (Orc and Draker Rider).

Orion is still a pain when the AI can get multiple skill matches in a short space of time.

And remember, we can’t win all the matches :wink:

4 Likes

i wish i could complain about something as simple as a 50% buffed troop. at least you guys get to play. i still crash on login and no response from devs yet, im going stir crazy.

Buck I am sorry about complaining about these buffs, not my intention! Trust me, I totally feel bad for whoever is having these login problems and the update not actually really working for them. I really wish everyone can get a fair chance to play as much as one person can!

no problem like i said im going stir crazy and there arent a whole lot of current forums to post in lol.

it was more of a venting thing for me rather than a shot on you or others

2 Likes

For about 8hrs there have been in intermittent server issues and disconnection that have made the game almost unplayable today for me and my wife on mobile android.

1 Like

I would have to believe the devs and such are overloaded with beyond enough for work right now. I really hope they can help you and something gets figured out!
Awww yeah, was seeing how others are going on with these buffs. It’s tough

You can’t get in either?!

Every so often to check chat and grab tribute but its been unstable to the point PvP isn’t been worth the effort. Even something like loading guild tab seems to lose connection.

Wow, That’s tough, I know this sounds like a broken record, try deleting and re installing it, restarting your phones? Stuff like that? Maybe a connection error in your house?

I think mostly its server based and not on my end or a client issue. Others on different platforms have reported similar issues today.

I do too, but it is nice to check and be safe

Wild Fang now does triple damage to all yellow mana users. Mine is currently hitting for 96 points per cast.

Try it, you’ll like it.

1 Like

any idea how to search troops that do 2x or 3x damage to a color?

supposedly so advanced search options but we lost the text search :frowning:

2 Likes

Uhh troop text search is still there, it’s just in the filters window with all the others? Or am I missing something?

“Use x mana” in the keyword search should give you the ones you want (replacing x with the colour you’re wanting to deal extra to)

id like a screen shot, its probably me who missed it xD (i couldnt find it yesterday)
but i cant check now at work

or maybe they added it in the last pach?

It was there when 3.0.5 was released, but people might have overlooked it due to it being combined with all the other fields which are arrow scroll only

2 Likes

thank you :grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Help me with a set up D:

Yeah hate the trying to search for troops feature. It’s WAY to much work then it was before

I used my Blue Team on an Astral Spirit team yesterday and demolished them…lineup is Templar, Draak, Dryad and Abynissia. Not sure how my other mono-teams will do, but I can tell you that having a random troop (or a death knight) in the front space is definitely the way to go since Astral Spirits can only go after your first player. By the time the Astral’s had finally killed Templar, Draak had already stolen life once and I was good to go.

2 Likes