Can we do something! -_-

What every other pvp match looks like this week:

I agree with you @Strawnyy, 50% boosted troops each week is just entirely too much. 25% would be more than plenty.
I don’t think that Astral Spirit in normal weeks is a problem but give any empowered troop like her 50% boosted stats and you will run into stuff like this game after game. It was the same when Scale Guard had the boost.
@Sirrian and @Nimhain- Please consider toning down event troops to 25% and 10% each week.

1 Like

I just think it is a little too much, like you mentioned, the empowered troops with 50%, shoot we all know how that spirit fox went, I just really think its a little bit nuts, glad someone sees my point!

1 Like

In the third(?) post of the thread, @Annaerith suggested that the event bonuses should only apply to the first troop of that name each week (so 4x Astral Spirit only gets the bonus 50% once, while Astral Spirit/Herdmaster/Orion/Bul’Tauros gets it four times). This seems like an extremely reasonable fix, but it would require a decent bit of coding.

2 Likes

i was thinking about that at first but nah, i think if someone uses 2x 3x or 4x fox they should be punished and none of the foxes shall receive event stat bonus :wink:

2 Likes

I have fought this team probably about 8 times this week and have won every time. It isn’t easy, for sure, but I don’t mind the challenge. With my green control team today (apothecary, krystenax, famine, sylvanimora) I was able to push the AI into skull damage, fill Apothecary up, and then in turn fill up Famine and drain them all. I lost Apothecary once, but was able to just fill that spot with Krys’ summon. It isn’t easy, but for almost every insane troop combo I’ve faced since the weekly bonuses, I’ve been able to find a way to counter it. It just takes time, patience, a little luck, and lots of practicing with various teams hehe.

2 Likes