[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

I’m using Dragon Eggs*4 (lvl 20/all traits) as well. Happy hunting!

2 Likes

LOSER!! j/k hahahah, You had so much snot you choked on it!!

Did you use a special reverse farm team? Something to hand out yellow while killing in a controlled manner, or just lots of patience?

holy cow that’s a lot of dragons!!

Thats funny. I have quad eggs as my defend team. I wonder how much people are getting from it. I wish more people would do something like that.

1 Like

I have done the same, I also wish more would put up teams of monsters or dragons. I have not come across any yet. One of my guild members got 7 from a team of Dragon Eggs

I’m getting 6 or 7 from 4xeggs and 4xTDS.

1 Like

Now if only more would participate, here’s hoping

1 Like

Of course the thing is… best team for Snowman to be on is obviously Mab, right? What are the two things Mab can’t take? Impervious and Mana Shield.

What’s the Dragon Soul got? Yup.

2 Likes

My white wedding team. This is an old team that i revisit from time to time, i figured i could stall out the game as long as i wanted but then when i lost my first troop, well i decided to stop using my spells and i gave up most of the ability to control the board. I have no idea if intentional but ironically priestess can still target tyri. I can not believe they have not fixed it yet and i do not mind if they do or not. I think i posted about it a long time ago if memory serves. The reason my templar died was because of a certain robo dragon.

White wedding
lion banner
Templar***
Priestess***
Tyri***
Mercy

1 Like

Could do Snowman/Valk/Justice/Borealis instead of Mab? I haven’t tried it in PVP yet, but in theory it should be an ok alternative. Though you do have Borealis mana blocked, but Valk should be able to overcome that.

I made this and well, it feels like a snowball fight.
Snowball fight
lion banner
frostling***
frostling***
snow golem*
valkyrie ***

1 Like

thank you, how much time did it take ? :scream:

If you’re using the horribly OP Justice loop, Mab is only needed for her 3rd trait. :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea but i do know that the ruff estimate is more than 4 hours. I had jesse cox in the background playing FF15, he was at chapter 3 part 3 and i finished well after he finished chapter 6. I went to sleep after posting my thing.

1 Like

Damn it i thought we had a talk about this!
You shouldn’t be posting your thing everywhere :open_mouth:

2 Likes

“Posting your thing” is that what kids call it nowadays? Back in my day it used to be called, “grabbing the goblin”.

3 Likes

Im Averaging 10 or so from each x4 dragon egg.

beware of EK maw EK kraken! :smiling_imp:

I can’t believe my defense team lost to 4 dragon eggs!!!

Goodness

1 Like

You got 2304 gold from a loss? Whoa, and 29 maps? Are those 100/100 gold and 20/20 maps counters lying to us?

1 Like