[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

I went with four purple daemons myself for now. Chyzz/Abby/daemon sorcerer w Bl man/Death

1 Like

My team this week:
The Dragon Soul
Infernal King
Abynissia
Kerberos

I created is mostly around Purple troops that can respawn or summon more Purples, otherwise I only tried to use all mana colours (almost successfully, only Green is lacking :slight_smile:). Surprisingly it has almost 1:2 win:lose ratio (9:19 at the moment) - although it may have something to do with server issues (disconnections).

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That clearly is not a team that I would go up against…

I’ve given folks a little fun
SD
Aziris (he never gets out… so I decided he can get out an play for a bit)
GT
DK

I set mine to:

Toadstool
prophet
Quasit
Sacrifice

Basically the first 4 all purple troops in my list. Currently 4-0. LOL

1 Like

I just threw a random group togeather.

Rock Spirit
Keeper of Souls
Queen Mab (only 2 traits, so not much of a threat)
Pharos-Ra

Fewer random abbreviations please when discussing team builds. I hate it whenever someone describes The Dragon Soul as “DS” (rather than, say, TDS) because despite us having both Dark Song & Dwarven Slayer troops, the first thing that truly pops into mind is the Nintendo handheld gamepad instead!

EDIT sorry this was in response to the SD, GT, DK etc team posted 2 hours ago. Carry on!

2 Likes

Also a good team that @Rasper posted in another thread:

Dark Master
Dark Master
Dark Master
Dark Master

Summons Thralls for maximum purple troops.

EDIT: Nvm… @Jalijer posted this team a few hours ago… I need my coffee…

1 Like

Finally starting to see some fun teams pop up… as last weeks monsters clear out.

I personally feel on-death summons to be more effective (for the purpose of snotstones) than spell summons, since they don’t require the enemy casting. you may get an extra stone or two even if the enemy didn’t get a single turn.

As such, I think it will be more beneficial to put 4x Succubus rather than 4x Dark master, or at the very least put one Succubus in front of 3 Dark masters, since the top one can never summon anyways (no room until someone dies).

4 Likes

They win, then get an error at the end of the match and find that it counted as a loss. It’s happened to me.

You know the number of BD EK teams is still high…

Worse is the fact that Famine, War, Death, Plaque are all being used too as well as this week for the ‘purple’.

I think I am going to take time off from PVP. Otherwise I will just stuff Mino on with EK/VAl/Banshee and have him just sit there doing nothing but getting points.

3 Likes

That hasn’t happened to me. Whenever I get an error at the end of the match it just doesn’t count and I have to do the fight again.

1 Like

Famine and War aren’t purple though… If people are using the Horsemen, it’s probably because they’re trying to have a strong defense team, not because they’re trying to help people get snotstones.

Same here. I’m not picking up losses for the “event has ended” errors this week and there’s been quite a few…

1 Like

I have 4x Toadstool. Is this too boring? I thought people would want a quick and easy win. Especially if they’re doing a revenge with Mino.

3 Likes

I liked your Toadstool team, thanks for the stones :blush:

2 Likes

I would like to thank all those whose teams I singled out to get my snots. I’ve finished the event and now will only choose your team for Mino Revenge Glory.

Thanks again and feel free to beat up on my defense team as much as you like. That’s more revenge battles :wink:

4 Likes

I would like to thank those who are putting up teams of purple troops.
Then there are those that are putting up a single purple troop. Siiiiggghhh. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes