USA Presidential Election

Build a wall around Adana and make Broken Spire pay or it. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Would be pretty cheap; their common is Fortress Gate.

2 Likes

9 Likes

So its now November and we are days before the election…

Anyone else terribly depressed?

4 Likes

5 Likes

I had to do it.

Terrified, absolutely terrified. I never thought I’d see the day I am slightly rooting for Trump. Hillary Clinton should be in jail and Donald Trump should be busy bankrupting another business. Neither should be president.

I did a video on my full opinion on it too recently.

I’m leaning towards hillary, not because i trust her (I don’t), but because trump scares me even more…

People always saying the election consists of voting for the lesser of the two evils…

The problem is both candidates are so evil that we are completely screwed either way.

im in the lbgt community and trump terrifies me… at least hillary is 4 years of same old same old.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Not sure Obama ever carried out contract hits on people he disagreed with but other than that…

“Choosing politicians is like choosing your rope”

-Anonymous

5 Likes

https://onsizzle.com/i/dear-americans-go-ahead-vote-for-the-guy-with-the-3697285

I just couldn’t help it. (And yes, I’m American)

3 Likes

Also do not forget the wall. China did that against the mongolians, it did not work.

The Great Wall of China is actually a number of different walls that were built during different periods for numerous reasons. Some were more successful than others if I remember correctly. Still, the walls Trumpster Dumpster is talking about are the imaginary kind that will never be useful at doing anything other than continuing to show the rest of the world how far from our ideals America has fallen.

Edit. I should have said “…than continuing to show the rest of the world how far from our ideals America POLITICS has fallen.” America still does a lot of things right and our citizens are some of the most generous in the world but holy crapoly, we need to get our political machine fixed and this cycle isn’t going to do that no matter who “wins”.

4 Likes

ogunther,

I’d like to know what ideals you are talking about that Trump is so against…

He wants to bring manufacturing back to America
He wants to improve our security of our borders from unknown threats (human smuggling, drugs, terrorism)
He wants to reduce corporate taxes so we entice businesses to move to America and/or invest here
He wants to improve the life of every American by giving more opportunities for growth
He wants to block business loopholes that abuse our Taxes and import/export rates which is killing American jobs

There are plenty more good things he wants to do…

Hillary is another case, I cannot fathom how her plan will help ALL AMERICANS. I see her plan helping the Elite/Rich only by continuing the current trade policies. Affordable Care Act is not affordable… what worker can afford to come out of pocket up to $25,000 before insurance pays anything yearly? Seriously? Affordable to who?

4 Likes
  1. if he wants manufacturing back to america - he should start with his own businesses.
  2. building a wall that is not going to work. make it better by enacting major immigration reform. this country is built on immigration (except for the native americans that we are still stealing from)
  3. this is called trickle down economics. it hasnt worked in the last 30 years. its actually caused more harm than good. see papa john’s and walmart as examples.
  4. more details please? to whom? how? in what ways? (this ive sincerely been asking for the last 18 months from trump supporters)
  5. how can he block business loopholes if hes taking so much money from the businesses to be their president? how does he plan on doing this?

a lot of people forget that the president is executive branch. he doesnt make laws. he enforces - or makes policies on fulfilling the laws made by congress. he cant do most of these things he says he can. he doesnt say while working with congress i will…

im sorry that sanders isnt running anymore- because i could tell you how he planned on addressing all of these issues.

i worry about trump. During his campaign he has disrespected or made fun of many people who i am or am directly tied - lbgt, disabled, vets, non-white people, elderly, etc. i don’t want someone in office who is that disresptful of anyone that is different than himself (a loud, white business man). I’m in a swing state. i will be voting hilliary in about 2 hours.

2 Likes

Being Anti-Trump doesn’t make me pro-Hillary.

I just don’t see how anyone that actually educates themselves on both candidates can think either is a good choice.

As to your Trump specifics, you do know that Trump has all his merchandise manufactured in other countries so saying he wants to bring manufacturing back to America is a joke. Also, why do we even want manufacturing in America? We should be spending money on education in order to strengthen real middle class jobs not try to hold on to jobs that used to be middle class.

As to the rest, he and Hillary are way more alike than different, they both spread fear, not true security. Both are rich and have been for so long they don’t have a clue what the middle class needs nor do they really care. Both of them are for tax plans that help themselves and their buddies. You’re fooling yourself if you think either of them care about you and your struggles.

for me - i voted sanders. and it makes me so mad that he isnt the democrat.
i feel with hilliary at least its business as usual… no major changes from the bush sr/mr cliniton/bush jr era…

NOW its about

1. trumps wanting to jail reporters,
  2. its about his vp thinking its okay and right and good to use conversion therapy on me.
  3. its not throwing us back to the 50’s where it was okay to say a black man cant drink from the same fountain (only now its Muslim)
  4. i dont want to be required to count on a man for my status in life. im a physicist. i dont want to be denied a job just because im a woman, a white american woman at that (and yes this is a real issue in universities in the USA).
  5. its about my epi pen costing 163 dollars with insurance and i have to decide if my allergy is worth not getting food for my kids for a week and a half.
  6. its about a friend, that would be have beaten to death by her husband if he found out she was pregnant. or if she survived, that a child would have been molested and beaten everyday and noone would have believed he was an abuser because of how good his skill at hiding.
  7. its about my brother-in-law that served his country - and now has to battle demons everyday just to get up and not kill his family. its about having to wait 3 months to see a dr about his sleeping issues. its about my grandfather and father who just died from a brain cancer caused radiation poisoning and having to pay for all his own medical bills.

its about human rights. i dont think hilliary is gonna be better than the normal… but at least shes not going to rip them to shreds.

2 Likes