Kudos to the GoW Community!

I just wanted to take a moment and address everybody. I have been playing games for a long time. And have visited a lot of forums. I tend to read more than post, but today, some of you might have noticed me being fairly vocal.

There is one primary reason for that. Over the past couple of months I have been checking out the forums regularly and poking about. I have been very impressed with the maturity and civility of the community here. Even the political thread stayed calm by most forum standards. It is a pleasure to know that I am gaming with considerate, open minded people who can debate and disagree appropriately.

Just wanted to say kudos and thanks to all of you who participate regularly. Your good behavior and kindness DOES get noticed!!

Thank You! :blush:

21 Likes

Hear, Hear! Nice of you to say that as person and as a guildmate.

This was something that struck me as well when I started visiting the forums for the first time a couple weeks ago. It’s great to see people being able to engage in online discussions and debates without it devolving into a name-calling shouting match.

:+1:

Welcome! Glad to have all of you here :grin:

The true political thread will be the arguments for the final round of the 2nd Fantasy series. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol that is so true @Tacet

Especially if @DonBoba makes it to finals! :wink:

The Mean Machine will be out in force to “fight” for our leader!

2 Likes

Don BABA!!!

1 Like

1 Like

@Mufasha It took me about 20 seconds to realize that clip is looping… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

…it doesn’t loop just wait for it
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
2 Likes

This community is a welcome change from some of the drama llama game forums I’ve been a member of in the past.

@efh313 I’ve enjoyed your posts. I hope you keep being vocal. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I’m constantly amazed by the civility of these forums. It’s like what the people that created the internet were hoping for. Instead they got 4chan.

3 Likes

@Ashasekayi Thanks for the compliment. Also thanks for the likes on the posts I appreciate the love! :wink:

1 Like

I challenge this notion that i am open minded good sir. Ok i jest and thank you for your consideration however i think this community would not exist if not for the wonderful devs that made it that have a wonderful personality.

-wskill entered the thread-

2 Likes