New Troop request!

:laughing:

1 Like

I’m not sure political jokes are accepted within the guidelines. I might be wrong.

I don’t think we have an express rule against them (as long as it’s nothing too offensive)… and this is kind of awesome :grin: in a totally evil way…

Ok, my bad. I’ve been so used to forums where political discussions were banned to avoid escalating conflicts between players that I wrongly assumed so. Sorry.

(I can’t really comment on the joke itself since I’m not an American citizen and don’t care much for internal USA politics. Nice pics though :stuck_out_tongue:. )

I don’t think many of us in the US care much for politics. I mean, our presidential election season starts a year and a freakin half before the actual election…

ANYWAY this is a hilarious card and I approve :joy:

I’m not an American citizen either, but it’s a time-honored Australian tradition to make fun of ALL of our politicians, regardless of if we agree with them or not!
I think that’s one of the things we need to export, along with more vegemite!

And tim tams

1 Like

I will gladly accept your Tim Tams and leave you the vegemite. I think I’ll stick with my peanut butter, Nutella and/or Biscoff on my toast, thank you :yum: