Top guild leaders, and their guild requirements

And if anyone chooses to contribute much more than the minimum you’ve set, someone else won’t be able to meet that minimum, because you’ll run out of tasks for the week. The total gold required to max all tasks is 15,660,000, so divide that by 30 and you get 522,000. If everyone contributes the exact same amount, that’s the most they can contribute.

So the only possible requirement can be on seals earned (and claimed!). Or trophies.
About gold, the only thing you can require is that your donation total is a minimum of xxx as long as there are open tasks. In other words, those below xxx are expected to ensure the tasks get finished.

I’d imagine most Guilds have different levels of Contributors.

My Guild has 3 levels of Contribution minimums. The leadership, the regulars and the new guys

What really changes now is having a deadline. Usually 4-5 days to hit the minimum and then the big spenders will finish the rest of the Tasks.

Explore mode is an anti-guild mode: you don’t generate gold or trophie. So I don’t see why seals should be so important for guild contribution.
Of course, every guild has his own rules ;-).

That’s the whole point of seals. First it’s a new currency and 2nd, your guild benefits from your playing no matter what mode you play.

The guild as a whole shouldn’t be penalized severely if one of their members wants to trait a few troops and conversely, the player shouldn’t be forced to forego improving his troops in order to contribute gold and trophies.

5 Likes

Lots of games do have community wide tasks, but it’s usually kill X amount of enemies or play X amount of mp games. Usualy combined with individual totals. Thats what mass effect and dragon age did.

If gems did it, bonus for earnings over 1000 seals. If community earns 2 million, everyone gets a bonus.

1 Like

That is such a cool idea!
I love it

I think I would like it more if it was a community task system, such as complete x matches or whatnot and if the community reached the task in the given limit then they get a reward. That would give people something to do once they hit the seals and gold limit and prevent moochers by having a personal goal that you must reach in order to get the reward. For example, 50,000 matches are needed (random number) to complete the event, but each individual player must at least finish their personal goal of 50 in order to get rewarded. And if it’s done that way then there could be a task related to gold.

If the task isn’t completed in time then the resources could be refunded or maybe you just lose them, whatever works for balance.

This would bring a nice sense of community, I think.

1 Like

Yep. It can be improved in many ways just like that

1 Like