Top guild leaders, and their guild requirements

12 Likes, all from moochers :laughing:

Nobody should get rewards from any Guild they aren’t a part of, that flies in the face of competition.

First our resources get nerfed, now add “revenue sharing”? How about players work for their rewards and not get free stuff from others? I vote firmly NO to an in-game welfare system.

1 Like

A novel idea to use excess guild and maintain balance. Has a ring of communism to it.

Personally I doubt this will be accepted as it means many players will essentially be ‘getting something for nothing’. Doubt this will sit well with the top contributors and it reduces the need for players to spend real cash. Developers do need to make a living after all.

1 Like

Yeah there is a fine balance between keeping people interested and giving too much away. Would require careful tuning.

That’s deeply disrepectful - but you will never have that ounce of empathy needed to understand why.

I do agree with you though, I do not like the global reward idea either.

2 Likes

Possible mythic tasks surely won’t be available in the next 5-6 weeks (that’s when the small patch should hit)

It is not ideal but you need to put it into perspective. It is extremely unlikely that the devs will revert to anything like the old guild resource system and the above suggestion is one way to increase the resources gained (by some moderate factor) and provides something for people to work towards all while maintaining the guild updates philosophy.

Unless actual PvP is introduced the only competition that exists is trophy count anyway.

1 Like

Don’t get butthurt dude. Not only did you manage to be even more disrespectful than I was, but you wrongly assume I’m lacking a piece of being human.

I hope you, and everyone else, realizes that this is an online persona. The things I say and do should never really be taken too seriously.

If you truly want to devolve into personal attacks though, that’s cool. What would your kids say though?

1 Like

6 Likes

What everyone else realizes is that behind that online persona is a living person, and in your case, it’s one that chooses to be angry and disparaging to other real, living people, from the safety of your computer. That’s what gives other people here the impression that you lack empathy. Saying that you’re not being serious doesn’t make your behavior acceptable, any more than acting this way on the internet rather than face-to-face does.

18 Likes

Would you rather we meet face-to-face? I’m not sure if that is what you are aiming at.

And let’s not pretend the majority of people online don’t have a different persona than in real life. I’m sure you haven’t confronted a single person in reality like you just did with me here, first reason would be having to leave the safety of momma’s basement.

Other people doing something doesn’t make it right. Your behavior is unacceptable regardless of the venue.

2 Likes

Then wipe your eyes and report me.

And my original point stands. Work for your own damn rewards and stop wishing for free stuff, especially from other players not in your Guild. Check your privilege :wink:

Fine. You asked. Tired of you. Sue us for taking offense that you think high-leveled players and guild masters are “moochers”.

Sorry someone derailed the thread by being aggravating.

4 Likes

You got that completely backwards. You get points for effort though.

It’s pointless even trying to talk to you. No more.

Awww, now you lose those effort points. :cry:

The global task is just unrealistic. A reward for all guilds? Do you really think that devs are going to give so much ressources (RewardxNbPlayers)? Or else it will be one gold key for each player…

About the guild requirements, we increase our gold contribution to 400k: the goal is to have everyone that provide the same amount of golds. If you play more, you keep more.
And only 1200 seals for the moment.

In fact, I don’t understand how you can ask for 1500 seals and ask only 300k golds. For doing that much seals, you need a lot of battles and so players “produce” a lot of golds. So 500k golds should be easy for someone doing the 1500 seals. No?

No.
Last week I got 1500 seals (by sunday, but I still did a lot of explores after), but I have only contributed about a 200K gold to the guild. That’s because I stopped PvPing and switched to purely explores once I reached tier 1 (+ a bit).

Not necessarily. You can get to 1500 without ever stepping a foot in PVP.

Plus you need to do about 3000 Gold a fight if you strictly did PvP to hit 500k by the time you get 1500 Seals.

300k sounds perfectly reasonable.