Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW (Rebooted)

Just had this happen. It was pretty funny.

6 Likes

Exploding gems… that’s it. Even if I lose, I just really like exploding gems.

12 Likes

When Elemaugrim reduces your attack by half but you kill her off with skulls anyway

8 Likes

Corollary to this: beating Stonehammer with skulls. While entangled.

Thanks, doomskulls!

10 Likes

Ahem. Beating Eternal Stonehammer with skulls.

7 Likes

Players that have been suspected of cheating for months finally getting banned.

3 Likes

Getting a cascade long enough to get a treasure map, even though I don’t really use my treasure maps.

3 Likes

When you get 4 daily tasks that all give you gems!!

12 Likes

Winning all 5 of my guild wars battles without needing anyone to hold my hand and tell me every move to make.

7 Likes

I must say. Rather than screen sharing or whatever… Why not just do the the matches for them and cut out the middle man? Or woman? Or binary?

3 Likes

And that can all be done with a single fast team!

2 Likes

Accidentally taking your task team into a 3 trophy match and still coming out a winner.

5 Likes

Getting 6 pets from 1 pet rescue.

28 Likes

Killing 450 Bandits with one Ubastet cast. Wait, what do you mean that isn’t supposed to happen?

3 Likes

For me, at this point, any instance of seeing “NEW!” while opening chests…

And, the RNG rewarding me with gem keys for vaults created during Treasure Hunt. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, but the old music used to make me happy. :confused:

4 Likes

Getting a random guild member that actually contributes, unlike the 90% of people that just become inactive after joining.

7 Likes

Getting that one creature you absolutely wanted after what feels like an eternity.

3 Likes

Managing to beat a pvp fight using a team consisting of 4 peasants. (It takes a while :relaxed:)

3 Likes

Remembering that the Bunni Nog, and the holy symbol weapon are based off the killer rabbit, and the holy hand grenade from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

3 Likes

when I play Gnomes vs Divine and I win

20 Likes