Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW (Rebooted)

Getting a mythic ingot from an actual battle, or a vault key from a treasure gnome. Somebody stop me now…

2 Likes

Not going to start a copy cat thread. But since this just happened I thought it was worth sharing…
The thing that makes me most irrationally UNhappy… Pet Gnomes on Wednesdays.

6 Likes

Defeating a opponent who has 3000 more team power than your own.

2 Likes

I remember those days. Courtesy of Great Maw.

3 Likes

Facing a green defence team in GW that ISN’T goblins!

4 Likes

Kruarg actually devouring on skull damage, like the great maw used to.

None of the of three pvp fights have Ubastet and/or infernus on them.:grin:

3 Likes

Finding that last 5-match or 4-match needed to give you a perfect increment of 10 turns during a Treasure Hunt event week. No wasted turns! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Murdering Ishbaala with Khorvash!:smiling_imp:

…errr… I mean… getting a Snow Bunny event. Yeah, that.:rabbit: Bunnies. Just cute bunnies.

3 Likes

Signing into Gems to find that there is just barely enough time to finish an existing Pet Event, then getting another one shortly after that one finishes. It’s like a two-for-one.

3 Likes

Being annoyed that you got a Pet Gnome during a Vault Event, only to find that he gave you a Vault Key anyway.

4 Likes

Converting red to doomskulls and killing Infernus, Usbastet and Ishbaala In one cast. Feels like using their own power against them. Ha! Take that, divine scum!

9 Likes

Stopped the FOMO (Fear of Missing out) and the FEAR (False evidence as truth) anxiety and just enjoying the fact I can play the game without it crashing.

3 Likes

Accidentally hitting the World Chat only to find that (FOR ONCE) there’s not obscene or toxic cursing at one another.

2 Likes

Completing the last daily task seconds before reset.

2 Likes

Opening your raid rewards to find 3 out of 4 orbs are ascension

17 Likes

Finally getting your very first legendary to mythic with all of its traits.

2 Likes

Telling a friend/guild member that you don’t have a specific pet/troop, but when you take the time to look you find it almost immediately.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Having Ishbalaa being replaced by a gnome when fighting any of the various meta combinations.

21 Likes

+1 to this!!!

3 Likes