Things that make you angry while playing GoW

I hate the AI getting extra moves for a match 3 or making 2 moves at once.

4 Likes

Every. Raid. Boss. Battle.

ā€œOh, thereā€™s only Zuulā€™goth left with 20 HP, this oneā€™s in the bag.ā€

4-match, 4-match, 4-match, 4-match, cascade, cascade, cascade, cascade, 4-match, 4-match, ZG skill, skull, skull, skull, skull DEFEAT

This isnā€™t a game. Itā€™s a slot machine.

37 Likes

I could not agree more with this! Same/similar bs occurs in Invasion weeks but to a lesser degree.

To everyone that has mentioned Orbs of Growth as a slap in the face, I vehemently agree.

6 Likes

too lazy reading it all, so it might have been said before, but here in big letters at least:

thewheelofdeath

8 Likes

when you win a PvP match and the game errors out or goes infinate during the rewards loading screen.

Thanks for that.

1 Like

When you play every day but are limited to 1500 seals (not counting orbs). I can see being limited to giving the guild 1500 a week but if I play more then that why cant I still earn seals for myself?

14 Likes

Bugsā€¦ and knowing that there are bugs - still introducing new useless content which do not help really with seals.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why we have this every 3rd week.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget this every 3rd week too :+1:

8 Likes

A trading function would be awesome.

3 Likes

Waiting 1 hour for the game to load.
Waiting for 1 hour for the game menu to load.
Waiting 1 hour for Bounty to load.
Waiting 10 minutes for my Bounty team to be saved.
Waiting 10 minutes for a game to start.
Waiting 5 minutes between each turn in a Bounty game.

Can anyone top this?

2 Likes

Killing a pet gnome and then the game crashes.:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not nervous anything when Iā€™m in game because, I didnā€™t spend any cent on the game and I have achieved practically everything at possible. Iā€™m in game from 29.04.2015. 21:07:25 P.M. and still are moments when i feel itā€™s my first day in game.

Still Loving Terrorist <3
1 Like

Thatā€™s happens in every new game mode, if the invisible difficulty setting is tuned high enough. Had that happen to me this afternoon in bounty mode.

Working as intended, since 3.x.

2 Likes

We had Kit Sith event. That pet was only just released, first one Iā€™ve seen besides the one-dayer. Soooā€¦ not being able to play right, wasnā€™t ideal!

97% Divine Defense Teams in PvP at High Level Players, No Buff for me Pirates. Hero should walk on the World Map, facing random Events and Fights or just simply find a hidden Treasure. That will never happen. All new Content is endless Battles who stack to Infinity, Weekly Troops look cool sometimes but are useless for most battle Modes, itā€™s a Shame. Pet fights are too short, make it 50 Fights with Level 1000 Troops plz. I lost interest and Passion for the Game, the Fun is gone. (Player Level 1400+)

2 Likes

It would be cool if the ENTIRE guildā€™s 45,000 seals per week were simply in a pool for the entire guild to try to achieve. That way, ANYONE could make up for any seals a less active member or a member out of town might not possibly be able to achieve that week. It would be great for those of us who could get 1,500 seals 2, 3, or 4 times over in a week!

To stop seal-hogs, you could still have the pool of 45k seals, but cap off individual members at around 3000 seals or so.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your new career as a waiter.

5 Likes

This. I usually have seals and event done by Tuesday. Beeing active feels unrewarding most part of the week.

1 Like

Not sure about frustratingly angry, but certainly annoyed to the nth degree that so many currencies exist in the game now, and the newest higher-level currency (ingots) are not included in VIP chests.

5 Likes