Things that make you angry while playing GoW

After spending a load of gems then grinding the bounty event, all I get is a big ‘screw you’. I don’t know why I bother.

3 Likes

Today’s AB :unamused:

I know it is random so we can’t expect “good” adventures every day… but 3 traitstone adventures? :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Spending too many gems on VIP keys and using hundreds of glory, event, and gem keys that you have been saving for who knows how long… and not managing one single mythic for almost 4 months while the guild chat reminds you every time you log on that yet another mythic has been found… just not by you. Super extra awesome.

2 Likes

I really wish they’d give us an option to disable these alerts in chat. Perhaps they thought it’d be encouraging when you see someone else pulling a Mythic, but if you have bad luck, it can have the opposite effect. It only discourages me to see someone pull 3 copies of the same Mythic, or 4 different Mythics in a month when that’s the amount I’ve pulled in 6 months (exaggerating now).

Since I’ve maxed my Honor, I actively avoid chat now because I don’t care to see who pulled what Mythic. I’d never use chat if I didn’t want give back Honor to others.

2 Likes

1. When a battlecrasher coming in counts as an opponent killed and results in TWQ’s 2nd trait activating - bone storm.

2. When you’re chasing down a certain amount of brown troop kills (for AB) and a non-brown battlecrasher keeps replacing brown troops.

It counts as a free brown kill for you

2 Likes

Selling the Talk like a Pirate Emote “Pack” with 1 emote in it.

Gems of War can’t be that out of ideas, can it?

3 Likes

*stares at Deeds dubiously* … I don’t know …

3 Likes

This makes me angry at myself. Quiting the game just after orbs came out and spending my major ascension on treasure gnome only to come back when my guild started a gold only sister guild and now being 3 minor or 1 major ascension away from Zuul’Goth for the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

I hate quest dialogs between battles. I have to click next next next every time. It takes too much time… and movements. I just want to fight. Is it possible to disable these dialogs?

1 Like

There’s a skip button

Yes, I am talking about that button: it takes too much time for clicking skip skip skip… When you need to complete a full quest line… :slight_smile:

1 Like

*affect…

Delves. Everything about delves.

2 Likes

When the computer miracles skull matches out of nowhere. So dumb.

This shit as the level 20 bounty battle

1 Like

I have been only getting orange and green orbs for the past month, and two purple ones.
Yes, no minor blue or major blue orbs in 4 weeks gets really annoying fast.
And the ones I need, are only the blue ones.

1 Like

What is Level 19 battle then?

Last maybe 8 events and even pet progression tiers, 0 blue. I had a lucky run about 2 months back, run has come to an abrupt halt. It started getting worse once I made 7 Power Orbs…

2 Likes

When I post in a vent thread titled “Things that make you angry while playing GoW” and some joker shows up to tell me why I should just do something else and stop making myself mad.

3 Likes