Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Same with me and today was the worst

All I have needed for a while is 2 minor ascension orbs

Dragon Turtle, Fenrir, Spirit Fox, Giant Spider.

1 Like

Stories like these make me afraid to spend my blue orbs on the guild guardians lol. Iā€™d originally planned on spending them as soon as I had six, but now that I have 60-70 copies of a few towards mythic, I think Iā€™ll hold offā€¦

Do not use your ascension orbs on your guild guardians it will be a complete waste.

7 Likes

I for sure wonā€™t be spending six orbs. There is like a 35-card gap between Honor and Courage, so what I was considering was getting 4-5 to mythic the hard way, and finishing off the stragglers with ascension orbs.

That being said, even that may be a bad idea, given how annoying the ascension orb drop rate seems to be. Iā€™m def rethinking it, given your experience.

If you ever intend to craft Zuulgoth save every blue in you get.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to craft Zuulā€™Goth eventually, but, in the mean time, using Blue Orbs to ascend troops to Mythic is far more useful than getting a ā€œTrophyā€ troop that is really pretty uselessā€¦

Zuul most certainly isnā€™t a really pretty useless troop, far from it. Those who have zuul will confirm that.

6 Likes

Basically. I mean, heā€™s definitely worth using. Heā€™s super costly to charge and there are obviously faster ways to playā€¦ but satisfying and amusing to use for reasons beyond just being super hard to get.

1 Like

What @Shimrra says.
Zuul was useless originally - with one-cast only. Nowā€¦heā€™s not the best thing out there but definitely makes some fun.

1 Like

Best troop for high lv delves when you canā€™t use Irongut.

1 Like

Every Blue Orb you use today is 2-3 months of waiting on Zuulā€™goth when you decide to use it.

ZG isnā€™t useless like it used to be. There are a few teams where it is devastating if you donā€™t Rope Dart your way to destruction before it gets going. I canā€™t think of a troop where ascension to mythic represents as big a boost as ā€œgetting a troop you donā€™t haveā€ does.

No, but a ā€œGodā€ should be Invulnerable, rather than just Impervious. Iā€™ve met a few ZG teams in PvP and never had a problem dealing with them.

As for ā€œGetting a troop you donā€™t haveā€, if itā€™s a troop youā€™re not likely to use much, then itā€™s not an effective use of resources, and itā€™s not even as if you need him for that extra +1 Magic in Karakoth any more.

Nobody claims Zuul is awesome in defense, itā€™s in attack where he is very useful especially in delves.

I find Delves pretty tedious and Iā€™ve only recently started doing them because Iā€™ve now got HKI and Vash which at least lets me get through them fairly quickly.

Maybe by the time Iā€™ve completed all the ones that I can do with that pair, Iā€™ll have got enough Blue Orbs to craft Zuul.

1 Like
  • Nothing but (Major) Orb of Clans and (Major) Orb of Growth drops. Seen several screenshots in this thread that look all too familiar.
  • AI cheating as for example miracling skull matches out of nowhere, hitting that 10% chance to devour 4x in a row, etc etc.
  • Poor performance of servers even when the exclamation mark is not showing
  • Game getting stuck on a loading screen when exiting bounty hunter event
  • Opening 5000+ chests and not getting the new mythic, which is also pre-programmed because when I get it my brother doesnā€™t and vice versa, which I first thought was just odds but a friend of mine started playing a little later and apperantly she is in the same group as me as when I get it, she gets and when my brother gets the new mythic then she can throw all the keys in the world at it and will never get it either. Yeah, not buying that is a coincidence, a very clear pattern is showing.
  • Chests yielding nothing but the lowest possible rarity even when you open 200 at a time
1 Like

What has been making me angry? hero classes that summon troops every time they are damaged, canā€™t be targeted, and canā€™t be stunned. Have to kill 5-8 spiders just to kill the hero. Attacking these defenses are a waste of time. Could match mutliple skulls at the same time, but only one hits the hero, the rest hits the summoned spider.

Need a troop that fills in empty enemy space to prevent summons.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Maybe they should make a troop that, upon landing a summon procking spell/instance of damage (or on a kill moreover) they can countersummon a new bomb troop on the enemyā€™s team that immediately casts a charm-esque flat damage to adjacents once they get their turn. Might make it a bit better for those infinite bandit teams too.

Not having a single deeds task in over a week.
I canā€™t wait until ā€œRNGā€ causes the similar streak of deed tasks 7+ days straight. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Being forced to watch a goblin team doing trickle damage while never ending their turn, for almost two minutes, at 4x speed, with the Retreat button conveniently disabled. I really hope that whoever intentionally added that ā€œfeatureā€ to 4.6 will personally have to suffer through the shitstorm that goblin week will knock loose in a few days.

13 Likes

At the treasure hunt when I am making 5-matching and then a lot of cascades occurring with other 5-matchings, so after that I am getting only the one extra turn!

1 Like