Things that make you angry while playing GoW

Despite zero heroism scrolls for my guild, I’ve actually been grateful for fireball scrolls this time through just so I could skip that damn fox in later levels.

1 Like

Happened to me too. Of course, 95% isn’t 100%. Just hard luck.

The last 3 days i can’t make a single level progess in allseeing eye because of skullstorms of >>>terror<<< :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :weary: (on 350 :roll_eyes: )

I play different teams from the forum and ideas by myself. Use barrier, entangle, 80% skull reduction but no matter what i try.
At some point in fight 1 or 2 or 3 they enrage and kill my try in 1turn.
As i try stonehammer astra trickster shot (bard) astra (what really well works), the universe… or so have an anti green storm active for 15+ turns. Than came the first green 3match for me aaaannnddd its not surge. Of course. GG.
I hate hate hate such things. They kill my fun for the game for days and thats not cool. :-1:

After the DE nerf that delve was harder for sure. I completed it with DE Plague (to poison all) Scorpius Megavore. Good luck!

One of my guilds hasn’t even had a fireball scroll yet. I leave the fox room to last.

1 Hero no Fireball so far and we’re up to lvl 45 now.

1 Like

Anybody seeing these teams with the Rope Dart? I think there’s some bug going on, but the second the AI gets its mana, it gets to cast it 3 times in one turn, as if its generating mana for itself, even though it just pulls to front and entangles.

1 Like

Hey @Buttsniff ,
Rope Dart’s last upgrade gives an extra turn as well. And in combination with it’s other upgrade “destroy 3 random red gems” it can loop forever.

That dwarf that starts w full mana and converts green gems to brown. Two green gems on board… Two dozen brown created… Of course xtra turn and so on. Don’t work like that with me lol

1 Like

5 matches in a row have screwed me over in the event this week. The first one, Zuul bugged out and double-killed with a single cast of his spell, and then the four next battles all had the AI gloriously lucky. Dragotaur boosting it’s attack into the stratosphere then one shot killing my guys entirely with skulls that DIDN’T EVEN EXIST. the AI just airdrops them in from the sky so it doesn’t even matter how well I try to control the board or what moves I play. Make a safe play off in the corner of the board away from everything? Nice try, but the AI’s turn it just makes a match and has three skulls fall right into the board for a free skull hit.

The odds of 3 of the same gem falling down in a row is pretty low already, but happening 3-4 times, in 4 matches in a row? Come on. There really needs to be some code to prevent three skulls from dropping in a row. It is not fair to give the AI such inflated stats that your troops can be one shot killed, then have the AI just bless it’s self with skull drops from the heavens that the player has absolutely no way of preventing.

Remember when having all the troops in the game wasn’t decided by pure luck? When hoarding keys almost guaranteed you getting new troops? Before the devs put troops as Unowned 8 months in advance of them actually being released?

Yeah I miss that GoW as well. :roll_eyes:
(Chaos orbs are a constant kick to my orbs)
Whomever decided that the orbs shouldn’t be equal in weight can seriously go orb themselves.

11 Likes

Finishing the class event for this

Then spending a good amount of gems to make it to 8th on the leaderboard for this

1 Like

You probably could count yourself lucky in a twisted kind of way, you are getting more wisdom than growth! And you have more major blues than me too.

1 Like

Nothing releases without the text glitch. Nothing. It’s been this way for at least a year. It’s not even funny anymore. It makes the game look bad, and since it’s gone on so long it makes the devs look worse.

My Possessed King really screwed me

Hmm…maybe this doesn’t qualify as “angry” but the pedant in me dislikes the construct, “frustratingly angry,” as these words don’t actually combine like this to produce a semantically-correct descriptor. :3

3 Likes

We need moooooaaaarrrr skullzzzz in raidboss for the ai… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

You are the only normal person left with the power to change this grammatical injustice.
I vote for “Faminely Angry”.
I suppose @BRchell can as well if the still bothers to check this thread.

I’ve been angrily frustrated about the title of this thread for a while :laughing:

@BRchell :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t faminely hungry just “hangry”?

2 Likes