The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Someone in my team just fighted him in pvp

They may have dropped a few new troops into chests then. Iā€™ll add any new ones once I have some confirmed reports.

@Alpheon - did you guys drop some new troops into chests, aside from Mongo?

Korvash
Amira
Spirit fox
Monk

Feel a little OP this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

From what I have seen, Mongo should be the only new troop in chests. Snowy Owl shouldnā€™t be available, unless we have some goblins in the system.

1 Like

Well maybe he was in arena and he tought he was in pvp

1 Like

Original post updated for release of Ketras the Bull on PC/Mobile.

Updated for this weekā€™s events. There should be nothing new in chests this week since the troops we got 4 weeks ago were already available.

Iā€™m not going to ask about bonus troops. Iā€™m not going to ask about bonus troops. Iā€™m not going to ask about bonus troopsā€¦

3 Likes

So where is bonus troops? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Nimhain I heard the new kingdom will be out next week, is it confirmed yet?

1 Like

@Stan spring imp confirmed, we got her from legendary task

3 Likes

Original post updated for this weekā€™s events. Tuskar and Sunsail should be in chests now.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that youā€™re using ā€œshouldā€ in a very loose sense here, but I can confirm that Sunsail was in XBox chests this morning.

1 Like

Some kudos needs to go out to the developers. Before I took a quick break almost every weekly Event on console had some type of minor issue. Since the 2.2 update its been fairly smooth so farā€¦

1 Like

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I have some bad news about Pharos-Ra. We were doing some last minute testing before his planned release tomorrow and we found an issue with his 3rd trait, where it isnā€™t working correctly. This means that he will not be coming out tomorrow, as we need a client update in order to fix the bug.

Weā€™re going to move the release for next mythic ahead but not for this Friday. Silverglade is still looking good for its upcoming release (but as always nothing is 100% certain until released).

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, but I really appreciate that you let us know what is going on.

2 Likes

That suck but ty for the info nim. so what was the next mythic?

Jotnar is next in line.

2 Likes

I was a little excited about Pharos, but I fear that by the time heā€™s released now, I may have hit the soul wall already, which pretty much makes him obsolete. Iā€™m only about 200,000 souls away from maxing out all my ā€˜true kingdomā€™ troops, and Iā€™ve already maxed out any hero classes Iā€™m likely to use.

2 Likes

Lol yeah same here everything is leveled and got 877k useless souls

1 Like

If i can catch him, i Will probably try jotnar with jarl but that kind of suck the barrier are not really good against bone dragon, he still can kill easy people with barrier

1 Like