The Guild of Thieves

Looks like we placed 8 members in the top 9 and 6 in the top 6 this week! Not bad.

1 Like

Wow… I think they retake Nobel prize from Dylan and will give it to You :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Congratulations, to your team.
  2. Just curious, what country you are from? I’ve never hear of the “Top 9” or the “Top 6” as a thing to strive for. First, Top 3, Top 10 sure.
1 Like
  1. Thank you
  2. Top 10 = first 10. Top 9 = first 9. Top 6 = first 6. I’m sure you’ll understand.

Well I am no longer in Thieves as I was unceremoniously dropped like an unwanted turd…

Had a good time while I was there, it is filled with welcoming and hard working players. However, it ended rather abruptly as I was kicked without so much as a message despite never missing the mins. At 565k gold donated this week I was one of the lowest contributors but the way it was handled did leave a sour taste. Mins should be there for a reason…

It is something other players should consider if they are thinking of leaving their guild.

1 Like

Basically, any Guild Leader who boots long-serving, loyal, minimum-achieving members for players that appear in the top 100 is the GoW equivalent to Martin Shkreli

@anon43026234 You are hot garbage

4 Likes

Wait, you met the minimums and you were still booted? What kind of turd pile does that?

3 Likes

you dont understand that the min required is not the goal. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN THE GUILD MAKING JUST THE REQ AND NEVER MORE! I had a lvl 900+ who will contribute 2-3 times what you made. So if i have someone to remove, who will it be? The guy with blue eyes because i prefer green eyes or the guy who do the less work of the whole guild? Just make work your brain 10 sec and you should be able to find the answer.
Anyway you received MUCH MORE than you gave so its probably better to shut up and be thankful.

I think you are embarassing yourself now. You set the mins and gave me no idea that what I was doing was not enough. In fact, you gave the opposite impression.

Essentially you are saying that you would like to randomly remove people, who meet your mins, for random people you pull from the leaderboard. You should say that in your recruitment thread to avoid confusion as what you are doing is not decent or loyal. I think curren and future members should be made aware of that tactic.

Oh yeah, telling me to shut up, very nice. I was more than fair in my assessment of your guild. No need to be a bell end

1 Like

Oohwee @TaliaParks went for the jugular!

@HKdirewolf cut the nuts off!

the only one embarassing himself here is you! If you cant do more each week than just the mins thats your problem not mine. Why were you the only one in that case then? Last week I removed a guy for the exact same reason, he understood it and was thankful for the crazy rewards he got for minimum job…something you re not able to understand.
Ill give you a last example: you have a football team, do you keep the 11 guys forever or when a player 3x better want to join, you replace the weakest by him?
And I deliberately let you last 4-5 days of last week for you to get more gems/keys…if I had knew.

A quick note that you were thinking of booting a person wouldn’t be too much to ask I don’t think. If they’re making the mins, they’ve done what you asked.

If you want to boot them in favor of someone producing more, at least give them a heads up.

Well 4 or 5 days ago you specifically told me there was no problem. I’m not embarassed, I stuck to my side of the bargain, you are the one showing to be disloyal. I wonder how many other guilds do that too?

I am only stating facts; people need to know how it works in there. You are getting really excited…

You were a good team mate! We will all miss you ;\ Good luck in your future guild and hope to see you on the leaderboards :wink: And @all pls stop arguing, its still just a freakin game we all love. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dont need your opinion, thank you. But for sure I shouldnt have said to the guy replacing him that he had to wait till monday to enter guild because I wanted that the other guy get the keys/gems last 4 days of last week. Leaving a guild is nothing terrible, just find another one. its not because you re in a guild, that you ll stay forever in it. Theres NOT ONE hardworker that ever had to leave my guild. if you dont want to take a risk to leave my guild then dont be the 30th in T/G every weeks.
The way I manage this guild is good, we destroy every other guilds. All hard workers of my guild are happy in it and encourage me to remove the weakest link for always trying to improve the guild.
You that are all writing in my thread agree or not is your prob not mine. Just open your own guild and do as you want.

You’re posting a public recruitment thread in a public forum, an invitation to comment is implied.

There’s no need to be a dick. If you don’t want comments, don’t post a public thread. Simple as that.

Ever heard about minding your own business? Do I tell you how to manage your guild?

1 Like

Best of luck to you and all the others. Really nice bunch of guys (and ladies). Keep up the hard work

3 Likes

man i dont know what your prob is…where i have been a dick? i got insulted in my own thread by clowns i dont even know. all that because the lowest contributor of my guild was removed? ohhh poor little boy! he received 600 keys and 500 gems each day for doing nothing and he complain… funny.